9.💍

Melo 💧

So today I'm doing OverTime Video and I get to take over the game. Bruh I so hyped today but first I gotta go to school. I'm texting Ariel right now because she having cramps and saying she not going to school.

Baby🥺💕: Baby I don't wanna go though
Me: But you have to what if these girls try hitting on me 🤕
Baby🥺💕: Ughh...Fineee I'll com but I get something out of this.
Me: Bet you want some head 😉
Baby🥺💕: Maybe
Me: how bout some food
Baby🥺💕: Some food would be nice...But I was thinking about something like a trip to the mall
Me:Nah food good enough
Baby🥺💕:Baby please 🥺 I'll give you head 🙄
Me:BETTT...I'm on my way out the door now so be ready
Baby🥺💕: Whatever babe
Me: Make sure you wear your "THRASHER" outfit
Baby🥺💕: Okay I will love you see
Read @6:45am
I walked over across the street and knocked on her door and her auntie opened the door.

Hey baby she up stairs. Her auntie said. I nod and ran up stairs.

Yo baby I'm here. I said opening the door she was doing her hair. She put the brush down and we kissed.

You look good. I said slapping her ass. She hissed and hit me back and finished her hair. She was dressed in the same outfit as me.

Let's go

Let's go. She said grabbing her backpack and we left.

So when I'm getting head. I asked holding her hand and opened her door to my car.

When I feel like getting on my two knees. She said as I got in the car and back out. I sucked my teeth.

Stop playing with me Ariel. I said.

I'm deadass if I pulled you away from your friends just know it for that. She said. I sighed. Soon we got to school.

I'll see you in homeroom okay baby. She said kissing my cheek. I nod letting her hand go. She grabbed my face.

Are you mad or something. She asked.

No I'm not mad. I told her. She folded her arms. I sucked my teeth and kissed her repeatedly.

Baby I'm not mad. I told her and kissed her one last time.

Awe y'all so cute. I heard someone say. The face Ariel had on her face met it was nobody she didn't like. I turned around and seen Ashely.

What I'm tryna be nice. She said.

No you wasn't. Ariel said. I covered her mouth.