7.💍

Melo 💧

Fuck baby wake up. I groaned as I looked at the bed. There was blood on the sheets. I'm not even finna be mad at her.

What babe. She whined. She looked at the blood and looked at me. I picked her up and hugged her cuz she just started crying.

Baby it's okay I'm not mad. I said turning on the shower.

Get get in shower baby. I said. She nod while she was in the shower I went to the store and got her everything she need and went to her house to get her clothes. Then went back home she was in the bathroom.

Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean it. She said. I sucked my teeth and kissed her.

Stop whining baby I'm not mad. I said. I through the sheets in the laundry room as she got dress.

Oh baby can you drop me off at the tattoo shop please

Oh baby can you drop me off at the tattoo shop please. She asked.

For what babe. I asked.

Tattoo and my ear piercing. She told me. I nod and grabbed my keys and we left. She got the ear done first and that shit look sexy on her

 She got the ear done first and that shit look sexy on her

Then she got her tattoo and it said "Create Yourself"

Then we went back to the house and I played the game she did homework cuz my by just a nerd

Babe turn that down. She groaned as she looked at her textbook. I turned it down to 25.

Baby a little more please like at 15. She said spinning around in the spiny chair in my room. She was working at my desk. I nod and turned it down to 15.

Thank you baby love you. She said and pecked my lips.

Love you too. I said. She got back to work and I got back to playing my game. Soon she finished and now she cuddling with Dip and I'm still playing the game.

Bae get the fuck off the game now and show me your love. She said. I paused the game and took my headphones off.

Baby after this game. I said. She rolled her eyes.

You said that your last round it's been 5 rounds and your saying it again. She whined.

Baby I'm sorry. Stop whining and eat your candy. I said. She eating all them snacks I got her chocolate sour kids and more shit.

Stop saying sorry just play your game then I'll just go home. She said grabbing her things. I sucked my teeth and pulled pulled her arm and she landed right on my dick. It was hard and I know she can fill it too.

Let me go Melo. She groaned. I kissed her neck making her moan.

Melo stop baby I'll stay. She said I stopped and let her go.

Get off the game now. She said pushing my head back and laid on the bed. So I got off the game and laid next to her I put on Netflix and she wanted to watch thriller. So I put it on and half way through the movies she's falling asleep on me.

Baby it's still mad early let's go with the gang and do something. I said checking the time it was only 2 and she always taking her naps around 2 or 3.

Melo it's my nap time you can go Imma stay and sleep. She said rolling off of me. But I rolled over throwing my arms around her and we both took a nap.