15.💍

LaMelo POV
1 week later...

LAMELO GET UP. My brother Lonzo yelled busting in my room.

Bruh your hella annoying. I groaned throwing a pillow and I heard a girl voice.

Oww babe. Ariel whined. I sat up and pulled her on the bed. She fall right on me.

My fault mamas I thought you was Zo. I told her she smiled messing with my bracelet.

For real bro get up we're traveling. Zo said.

Wait so you coming. I asked ignoring Zo just exploring my girl beauty. She nod getting up.

Get up or I'm going home. She threatened me. I sucked my teeth and got up. She smirked.

He actually listens to you that's crazy. Zo said I throw my shirt at him.

Melo stop throwing shit. Ariel said. Zo Laughed I flipped him off and went to get ready. I heard the door open I peeked out the shower and seen Arii pulling her pants down and used the bathroom.

Stop watching me baby. She whined. I turned the shower off after rinsing and got out. I rapped a towel around my waist.

Gimme kiss. I said grabbing her by the waist.

No brush ya teeth first. She said. I groaned and brushed my teeth and then pulled her in for a kiss.

You make my day every time you kiss me. I said. She giggled and kissed me again.

You make my day every time you hug me tight...But come on we gotta go. She said I groaned.

I still didn't even pack. I said.

I already packed your things get dress let's go. She said walking out the bathroom I walked out behind her and got dress. She was on her phone laying down laughing talking to someone.

Babe Zyrah said suck her dick cuz you apparently didn't play her back on IMessage. Ariel said.

I did play her back her phone slow. I said.

Imma call ya ass later we finna leave and I need my shit charged. She said then ended the call. Niyah came running in the room.

LaVar said bring y'all ass's on. She said we got up walked out the room downstairs. We got in the car with Zo and Gelo his girl Jaden and Denise oh and Niyah and her lil girlfriend.

Bae hold this please. Arii said handed me her phone. I grabbed it and she took her jacket off appearing her sport bra and some hickeys from me on her neck and boobs.

Nah baby put that back on. I said. She groaned took her out the sleeve.

But I'm hot babe. She whined.

I don't care put it back on. I said. She whined laying her head on my shoulder. I started helping her with the hoodie put it back on.

Baby what if I wear it like this. She pull it off but not all the way. You could hardly see her hickeys I didn't care about her wearing sports bra it's just the hickeys.

Yeah sure. I said she kissed my cheek and took her phone back. I laid on her lap on my phone. She took my phone putting it away.

What the fuck You doing. I said.

Lay down so I can lay on you. She say rolling them eyes. I laid down still confused as to why she took my phone. She laid on me and kissed me.

Can I have my phone please. I asked. She gave it back I rub her back as she fall asleep.
3 hours later

Bruh where are we. I asked as Ariel slept on my chest.

We're going to Miami Florida bro. Zo said. I nod as Ariel shifted on my chest. I rested my hand on her ass and she woke up.

Bae move ya hand. She said going back to sleep.

I just put my hand there. I said leaving my hand there. She smacked my hand. I hissed moving it but put it right back. I slipped my hand in her tights giving her ass rub.

I love this ass mamas. I wishper in her ear. She groaned and sitting up a little and kissed me. I placed my other hand in her tights grabbing her ass.

When we get to the hotel Imma fuck ya shit up. I said in her ear she smirked letting out a laugh.

That's if they even let us in the same room. She said stretching out I looked her in the eyes. We soon got to the hotel and we all shared a room with our girls. I instantly picked Ariel up carrying her to the bed.

Babe let me put my stuff away. She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed her softly.

Baby seriously let's put our stuff away first then we can do whatever on your mind right now. She said. I groaned letting her go then we put all our things away and then I tried again I kissed on her neck I laid her in the bed I took my shirt off.
1 hour later

Yo Melo Ariel come on we got for lunch. Gelo said bagging on our door. I felt Ariel get up she throw my shirt on and put her panties back on.

Okay where though. She asked.

Red Robin's. Gelo said.

Ight we'll meet y'all there. She said coming over to me.

I know your watching me so get up. She said kissing my cheek and went to the bathroom. We got in shower real quick I then we left.

Baby gimme kiss. I said.

No you had a enough kissed already. She said walking into the elevator. I sucked my teeth and got on. I grabbed her.

Gimme a kiss now. I said grabbing her neck.

Babe I said no now let me go. She said.

I need you kiss mamas. I groaned. We got off the elevator and walked to the lobby.

For what Melo. She asked. I shrugged pouting. She gave in and gave me my kiss.

Let's go now. She said. We soon got to Red Robin's everyone order and we all ate and talk. I place my hand on Arii thigh as she talked with my grandma.

I like you better then that girl what's her name. Dad said talking about Ashely.

Ashely stink ass. She said he nod laughing. I rolled my eyes moving my hand away and she laughed after she realized what I did. She got and left. I sighed as all eyes moved to me.

The hell you do now. Zo said.

Nothing she being a drama queen. I said. We soon left when got to the hotel she was sitting on bed on her phone.

Why you leave. I asked. She rolled her eyes ignoring me.

Hello I'm not talking to the fucking pillow. I said.

Who the fuck you yelling at. She said.

You ya ass ignoring me cuz your mad for what. I asked.

Do you still love her. She asked...