20.💍

Ariel POV

I woke up next to Melo his back was facing me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder and seen he was up on his phone.

Your up early. I said kissing his cheek he put the phone down and turned around.

Yeah I got practice at 9 today. He said. I rolled my eyes he alway gotta leave even though I got school I still get out before he does.

Baby it's not my problem. He said.

I know babe I don't wanna be home alone. I said pouting. He kissed me cheek tryna kiss my lips but I didn't let him.

You got dip and you act like ya friends don't be over here. He said. I got out the bed and he slapped my ass.

BABY. I whined rubbing my ass. He rubbed it moving my hand.

I sorry princess. He said trying to kiss me again.

No I need to get ready. I said walking into the bathroom. I turned the shower on stripping from my clothes Melo watched me.

Stop looking at me. I said getting in the shower.

Let me get in with you. He said bout to step in. I stood in his way.

Stop playing Arii move. He said pushing me but like in a playful way he stepped in I rolled my eyes and continued to wash up.

In the future you finna have all 4 of my sons. He said. I rolled my eyes.

Babe Im only having 3 kids and I don't care what gender they are. I said. He kissed my cheek.

I'm cool with that baby. He said we soon got out and brushed our teeth I had but our hair stuff in he makes me do it cuz he be thinking he might do to much.

Babe bend down. I said he did I rubbed the stuff in his hair. I then did my makeup and then got dress as he got dress.

You look sexy mamas

You look sexy mamas. He said kissing me.

Thank you daddy. I said kissing him again.

Baby stop or imma have to pull over and fuck you. He said gripping my thigh. We soon pulled up to the school it's like we're going back to high school all over again.

I'll see you later...I love you. He said in between our kiss and I know everybody looking. I hate when motherfuckers look and they was recording then they was gonna send them to us after cuz they do that all the time.

I love you too. I said walking away.

Arii come over here. One of my classmates Juliet called for me. We not even friends she thank we cuz I gave her a pencil. But I know she tryna get close with so she can talk to LaMelo and I not finna let that happen he mine. But I ignored her walking over to my real friends.

Finally ya ass is here what took so long. Zyrah asked.

I had to take care of my baby. I said. They playfully rolled their eyes.

Girl when you gonna stop that he grown ass man now. Niyah asked.

When I feel like that's when. I said. Soon we went to class and my head started to hurt I get headaches when my period comes but I already had and my Professor was being on my ass.

Ariel is your essay done. He asked. I rolled my eyes and opened my not book and grabbed the packet.

Yes sir. I said waving it in the air. He took it I sat back and texted LaMelo.

Baby😩💙: What's wrong Princess
Princess💛💍: My head hurts baby 😫
Baby😫💙: You getting your period
Princess💛💍: No I already had it
Baby😩💙: idk then princess after practice I'll take Care of you...I love you I gotta go 💕
Read @7:28am

After class

I only had one class today so I called Uber home whenI got home I laid down on the bed after I took my clothes. Like 4 hours later Melo came home.

BABY. He yelled. He came in the room and laid on the bed.

Baby how you feeling. He asked rubbing my back I groaned softly and climbed on him.

I sorry baby. He said kissing my forehead. He started recording us.

Y'all my baby sick. He said. I groaned trying to hide.

Baby stop. I whined. He kissed me.

I love you. He said.

I love you more. I mumbled getting more comfortable on him.

I hate seeing you like this babygirl. He said.

And I hate complaining and whining so much to you. I said. He sucked his teeth and slapped my ass.

Don't say shit like that your allowed to complain and whine to me as much as you want. He said.

Baby my butt hurts now and I wanna take a nap. I said. He rubbed my ass I closed my eyes falling asleep.