3.💍

2 Months later
Melo💧

It's been 2 months since Ariel moved and we got really close like super close and I think I like her. Like she fine ass hell smart small plays ball and sings. But anyway there's this party tonight and it's Friday so we're all going and I'm asked Ariel out before the party.

Yo Melo the girls her bro. Gelo said busting in my room knocking my thoughts out. I got up and went down stairs.

BESTFRIEND. Ariel yelled and jumped on me I hugged her back and spin her around.

Bruh just go out please. Gelo said and the rest agreed.

Shut up Gelo damn we talking right now. I said. Ariel nod and we pulled apart and sat on the couch. They watched our ever move.

What y'all nigga's looking at. I said.

Nuh bro nuh. Phaquan said.

Ight then let's do something. Niah said.

Like what though. Zyrah said.

Let's get in the pool. I said.

Bet let me go across the street and change. Ariel said walking out the house we changed when we got there Ariel walked in the backyard with this cute ass bathing suit on.

Damn mamas

Damn mamas. I wishpered to myself. She got in the pool and swam over to us.

Damn girl you short as hell. Gelo said she sucked her teeth.

Shut up bitch. She said.

Melo get your girl. He said I sucked my teeth and pulled her to me. I seen Niah and Zyrah recording us.

Stop recording us. Ariel said hiding her face.

Kiss her boy. They said. I sucked my teeth and lifted her chin and we kissed. For a good 2 mins.

Damn ight y'all can chill out with it now. Gelo said. We pulled away. We looked each other in the eyes.

Aww y'all so cute. Niah said.

I know right but they wanna play with each other feels. Zyrah said.

Nobody playing with feels. Ariel said. I nod.

Right we just taking it slow. I said hold her in my arms I kissed her cheek making her smile.

Unlike y'all but we like taking our relationship slow. I added.

Ight Melo I see you take your time but don't move to slow look at her she bad. Gelo said.

I know duh look this shawty. I said and picked her up.