41.💍

Mᴇʟᴏ🦍

I laid aside next Ariel after our sexuality activity. Layla is with Ariel dad for the night cuz Kairi wanted her to stay the night. So we took the chance to have our time together.

Mamas where you going? I asked as Ariel sat up.

I'll be back. She said getting up and walked to the bathroom. I sighed and waited for her to come back. She came out like 5 mins later and laid back down.

I think that's something we both needed. I said. She laughed and kissed me.

I agree. She said. I kissed her again rolling on top of her.

Let's go again. I said kissing her neck down her chest to her pussy.

But baby my legs already hurt. She whined.

I'll try to be gently. I said getting back under to covers. I got in between her legs and started eating her out.

Ahh fu..fuck melo. She moaned tugging on my curls.

Fuck...fuck melo baby please. She whined tryna close her legs. I gripped her legs holding them opened for myself. I as I ate her out I started fingering her with my middle and ring finger and I spelled my name out with my tongue cuz I know it driver's her crazy.

DADDY. She yelled.

What's wrong baby you finna cum? I asked rubbing her.

Yes daddy I'm sooo close. She whined.

Cum baby. I said.

Oh fuck daddy. She moaned cumming in my mouth.

Taste sweet ma. I said rubbing my tip on her entrance. I slowly enter her cuz to her I was bigger then last time.

You good mamas? I asked.

Yes. She said and I started giving her slow strokes. She moaned quietly cussing under her breath.

Faster daddy. She moaned. So you know I went faster and she started moaning like crazy. I leaned down and kissed her softly as she moaned.

You like that ma. I said.

Yes daddy...right there. She said as I hit her g-sport. I groaned feeling like I was gonna bust soon.

Fuck ma Imma finna bust. I groaned as my stroke got sloppy. I groaned as she cum and my strokes got real sloppy. I gave her a couple more storks and I busted. I pulled out and all the cum drizzled out. I crushed under my breath as she was catching her breath.

I love baby. I said.

I love you more Dip. She said and I kissed her. She kissed back throwing her arms around my neck. After we pulled away she tried getting out the bed.

Baby I hate you. She whined.

Where you going mamas? I asked laughing.

To take a shower. She said. I laughed and helped her to the bathroom. She got in the shower and I joined her.

I miss my baby. She said.

She'll be back Monday. I said.

That's too long. She whined.

Baby relax. I said. She sighed and kissed me.

I want another baby. She said.

Right now. I said.

It doesn't matter anymore cuz I knew your my forever. She said.

So if I purposed right now you gonna say yes. I said. She nod and hugged me. I kissed her making it juicy.

Get dress we finna go out to dinner. I said.

Duh bae what I'm supposed to after a shower. She said.

You could always stay butt ass naked. I said getting out grabbing my towel.

Gimme my towel please? She asked. I handed her the towel and she got out. We got dress and went to dinner.

Why you wanna go out to dinner? She asked.

What I can't treat my baby? I asked.

Of course you can you know I love being treated once in a while...But I hate expensive  stuff and you know that baby. She said.

Your gonna hate me then. I said.

Why? She asked. I just got down on my knee and opened the box. She gasped overing her eyes.

LaMelo. She said shaking her head.

Ariel. I said.

Ariel Danielle Rivers...I love you for a lot of reason,I love you because you've been there for me you gave me my first kid you helped me with my mistakes and I just wanna I thank you for doing everything for me to make me happy...your the reason I wake everyday...So will you marry me? I asked.

Yes. She said. I smiled and put the ring on her finger and hugged and kissed her.

I love you baby. She said.

I love you more beautiful. I said. She smiled wiping her tears. Everyone awed and went back to eating or whatever. We soon went back to the house and watched a movie together.