11.💍

(Melo & Ariel)

(Melo & Ariel)

(Zyrah & Phaquan)

(Zyrah & Phaquan)

Melo 😈
If your looking for someone to change your life...I can be the one to change your liffeee. Ariel singed to me. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her.

I love you Dip. She mumbled against my lips.

I love you too Arii. I mumbled and pecked her lips. The song ended soon another song played. We were at a prom being teenagers.

Baby let's go sit down I know your feet hurt. I said in her ear cuz the music was loud. She nod pulling me to our sits and Phaquan and Zyrah was there sitting having a conversation.

What you looking at Dip. Ariel said placing her small ass hand on my cheek. She pulling my face closer to hers by my chin. I licked my lips.

I'm looking at your fine ass. I told her she giggled and kissed me. I pulled away resting my hand on her thigh and I traced our date on her bear thigh. "3/18/19" we make 3 months on the 18 this month and it's the 8 so in 10 more days.

Stop baby that tickles. She whined pushing my hand away. I sucked my teeth still drawing on her thigh.

Baby stop that tickles. She whined again.

I don't care let me draw. I said.

Let's go dance baby. She said standing up. I sucked my teeth. Then grind on me came on and I made her sit in the chair and Phaquan did the say to Zyrah they was both shook. We started grinning on them and they was laughing.

Oh my gosh bae your crazy. Ariel laughed I stopped then shrugged and then continued. I knew she felt my hard dick cuz she looked at it then at me. After the song was over I sat down and she sat on my lap.

Really Ariel I hate when you that. You do that all the time. I groaned. Cuz every time I get hard she sits on my lap and makes it worse.

Daddy I'm sorry but your lap it more comfortable to sit on. She said and rubbed my dick. I groaned watching her hand move up and down. I think I was gonna nut that's what it felt like.