44.💍

Melo🦍
2:20am

I woke and Ari was in bathroom throwing up. I groaned and got out the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Babe. I groaned.

No Bebe get out this is embarrassing. She said.

Your my fiancé so ani't shit we do around each other is embarrassing why are you up throwing up? I asked.

Ether it's just the food I ate last night or I'm pregnant melo. She said. I eyes got big and then I just took a deep breath.

Well if you are you are it doesn't matter cuz we're adults so who cares. I said.

I wanna fit in my dress. She whined.

Mamas you still gonna fit in your dress. I said.

Can we not saying anything to anyone until the wedding if we are. She said.

Yeah sure. I said. She sighed and brushed her teeth. After she brushed her teeth she came and sat on my lap. I kissed her and she hugged me.

Let's go back to sleep. I said.

I can't. She whined.

Can we just go lay down at least. I said. She nod and we walked to our bed and laid down and then Layla started crying causing me to groan. Ari laughed and went to get her. She came back they laid down with me.

Daddy. Layla said.

What princess? I asked. She just laid her head on my chest. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

Why mommy sick? She asked.

I don't know mamas. I said.

Mommy might have a baby brother or sister or I might just be sick. Ari said.

Nooo. She whined.

What mamas? We said.

No baby. She whined.

Lala you can't be the only child forever especially when you got parents like us. Ari said.

Don't tell her that. I said. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

Whatever. She said.
10:30am

I woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast for Ariel and Layla. Ion usually cook so hopefully I don't burn the house down. As I made grits Ariel walked downstairs holding Layla.

Bebe what are you doing? She asked.

I'm cooking go sit in the living room. I said.

First of all don't need the grits to be up on 8 3-4 is good enough. She said turning down the stove.

I knew that. I said smacking her hand.

Imma call the doctors. She said.

Alright. I said. She he her phone and called the doctors for a appointment. Bn no

Bae ya plate on the counter. I said. She nod and got and went to get her plate. Me and Layla ate and watched That dog show that be on nick.