27.💍

Ariel 🍒

Look at her so adorable. I said as we looked at the ultrasound we have appointment today to check up on her and she's doing good she's healthy and getting bigger.

That her hand. The doctor said circling her hand.

Is it in her mouth. Melo asked the doctor nod.

And this her foot. She said.

We can't see her face yet because she keeps moving every time I try to see her face. The doctor said.

I got you doc...Babygirl can mommy and daddy see your face please and stop being stubborn like mommy. Melo said. I rolled my eyes.

I am not stubborn. I said.

Oh look she's letting me see her beautiful face. Doctor Ashely said.

That right there clearly showed that your Stubborn. He said.

How do you if she's has one of our features. I asked.

We can't unless we do a 3D ultrasound which you will get when you about 6 7 months pregnant. She said. After our appointment we went to get some food.

What do want babe. Melo asked.

Popeyes. I said. He nod and did a whole U-Turn. 

Melo. I said.

Sorry baby. He said rubbing my stomach. I shook my head. We soon got to Popeyes we ordered food then went home. We were supposed to go the store and gets babygirl things but Melo was clearly not listening to me.

LaMelo...I wanted to go to the store and get things for your daughter. I said.

I'm tried baby. He groaned.

I don't care. I said.

My princess will understand. He said.

I won't so give me the keys. I said. He sucked his teeth and handed me the keys.

Be careful. He said.

Gimme your card I don't know where's mines went. I said before walking out. 

Baby...you better find that shit. He said.

I know...I think it's under the bed and I told you to look and you never did. I said.

I'll look later. He said handing me his.

Thank you. I said grabbed my purse. I texted Nyah to meet me at the mall and Zyrah. We met at the food court and waiting for them made me hungry.

Ari get ya pregnant ass over here. I heard Zyrah said.

I'm hungry now. I said.
lol l
Girl I pretty sure you ate already. Nyah said.

I did but waiting on y'all made us hungry. I said. They shook their headed we Wendy's. Melo texted me asking to bring him some more basketball shorts and socks and drinks.

Do you have any ultrasound sounds of my niece. Zyrah asked. I nod and pulled my phone out and showed them the pictures.

Awe is that her finger. Nyah asked.

Yeah she had it in her mouth...and she was stubborn not letting us see her face. I said.

Damn look like she got Melo big ass lips...she most get the finger sucking from you. Nyah said.

Yeah I use to suck on my thumb. I said.

Look at her little foot. I said as we walked into target.