17.💍

LaMelo POV

LaMelo you gotta come out...I know your upset that she not talking to you bruh but come you can't be locked in here forever. Gelo said. It's been about a week and Ariel still hasn't talked to me yet. I've been locked in room not coming out only for food or if I need to some earns.

I'm not coming out. I said looking through my camera roll she all in my phone and I really miss. There this video that caught my eye. She in the mirror being weird singing to "Distraction."

Come boy get up out the room. Gelo said. I sucked my teeth opening the door.

Damn nigga it smell. He said.

Then get the fuck out bro I'm not coming out unless Ariel is here or if mom or Dad need help. I said.

Your pussy wipe that what is and you actually love her. He said. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Ight for real come Melo I can't see you like this where in fuck is the Crazy ass Melo. Gelo said.

In the Ariel heart. I said.

I'm finna call her. He said walking out.

Ariel Pov

I was chilling in my room watching a movie with Zyrah after finishing crying. When Gelo called.

Paused the movie Gelo calling. I said answering the phone.

Hello Gelo

Hey Ariel can you please come over and talk to this boy please

I-I still time that shit hurt me and He can put me above Basketball and all that but basketball is his dream but for him to say he still love her hurts.

I understand but come sis he fucked up...he won't come out the room I've never seen him this down before...He looking through his phone at y'all videos and pictures...I think heard a video of y'all fucking

LiAngelo shut we don't have a video and I be locked in my room too so it doesn't matter

Ariel please I'm scared for him

I'll come next week I just need more time please LiAngelo

Fine I guess this week better hurry up

Bye LiAngelo I'll see you next Friday.

Ight sis be safe. We ended the call and I looked at Zyrah and started crying again. She pulled me into a hug I cried into her shoulders.

Arii your only hurting yourself more you need to go see him. She said. I just cried ignoring what she said.

Melo POV

I'm still in my room I didn't go no where I'm finna leave in a little for practice

I'm still in my room I didn't go no where I'm finna leave in a little for practice. I don't wanna though.

Ight dad I'll be back. I said grabbing my keys.

Ight son you be safe. He said. I got in the car and drove to the gym. I practice for about 3 hours then went to get something to eat...I seen Ashely.

Hey Melo. She said.

Hey. I said super dry. I order my food and she waited.

So you wanna hang out or something. She asked placing my hand on my shoulder.

Hell no your reason my girl not talking to me. I said pushed her hand off. They called my food number so I went to grab my food and walked out I got and in my car and drove home. I got home and went straight to my room and took a shower. After my shower I watched TV and fell asleep.