21.💍

Melo POV

Baby what you doing right now. Ariel asked. I was in a middle of a match. I didn't want to lose.

I'm playing the game baby. I told her she sighed and walked away. I turned back around and played the game.

Melo can you please pause the game. She asked coming back about 20mins later. I sighed and looked at her.

What baby. I said. She rolled her eyes.

Can you fucking pick up ya nasty clothes. She said walking away. I sighed and looked at all my clothes on the floor.

Yeah nasty you think I wanna have friends over with all yours clothes all over the place. She said.

Baby chill...I'm sorry. I told her.

If your not mature enough to even live on your own then go back to living with your father. She said storming away. I got up and picked up everything. I walked to our room she was placing everything she where they belong.

Baby...she ignored me...baby. I said she turned around.

What...you picked up your clothes. She asked. I nod and sat on the bed placing them in the dirt hamper.

What's wrong...what's making you so mad. I asked.

Nun just been stressing. She said and walked away. I sighed rubbing my forehead. This girl will be the death of me. I got up and went to her.

Arii talk to me please. I begged. But she just walked away.

Why you not speaking to me. I groaned.

Cuz I don't wanna speak about it. She said.

Will I just talk to me damn making it seem like I got you stressing. I said.

Fine what do wanna to talk about. She asked with a fucking attitude.

Oh my god...Ariel lose the fucking attitude I didn't do shit for this attitude form you. I said.

Then leave me alone LaMelo I don't wanna speak. She said walking away. Like I said this girl gonna be the death of me.
Next Day

I woke up wrapped in Ariel arms. I sighed and rubbed her back. I kissed her forehead. She woke up and stretched out.

Morning baby. She said. I was confused cuz the way she was acting yesterday.

Oh so were talking now. I said.

Baby I'm sorry it just the bills are extremely high right now. She said. I kissed her cheek.

Like we don't got money to pay them. I said.

But for real your clothes that's what I can say that gets me mad. She said getting out of bed. She went to the bathroom.

What you want for breakfast. She asked.

I was thinking we go out for breakfast. I said sitting up. She nod and went back in the bathroom. I went in after checking all my social media's.

Where you wanna go. I asked.

In bed. She smirked.

And eat what exactly in bed. I asked.

You can eat me out. She said. I dropped my towel. I looked at her. She was just smirking.

Yours so serious baby. I asked. She nod clawing to the bottom of the bed pulling me down with her. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down.

Hour later...

Damn you tased really good today and every other day too. I said.

Okay and you got really big over the time. She said. I laughed rubbing her booty.

Will that's what you get for not tryna fuck. I said. She grabbed my dick making me groan.

Shut up. She said. I laughed still rubbing her booty it was fat and juicy. She got out the bed messing up the moment.

Ariel my gosh you stay fucking up the moments. I said.

What are talking about LaMelo. She said.

I was rubbing your fat juicy booty and you got up. I said.

Boy kiss my juicy ass. She said smacking it then walks away. I groaned and just watched her till she shut the door. We soon got out the house and did some earnings.