36.💍

Couple days later...
melo

Shhh baby your gonna get us in trouble. Ari said. We suck out the beach house just to get in the water and skinny dip and enjoy the alone time before the next day. Nyah wanted Layla to sleep with her tonight so that's where she is.

But anyways we got on the beach and I took my shit off and got in the water and Ari started pussying out.

Nope drop that towel and your take ya clothes and come ya ass in the water. I said.

What is someone see's us. She said.

Nobody gonna see us we're on a private resort and everyone sleeping. I said. She sighed and took her stuff off and got in. I picked her up as we kissed.

Feels good to be alone. She said.

I know. I said she giggled and kissed me.
Next Day...

Morning People. I said as I walked into the kitchen Ari was still sleeping and everyone was up in the kitchen.

What y'all do last night? Nyah asked handing me Layla.

Nothing. I said.

So why Ari still sleep? Zo asked.

Because she went to sleep late. I said. Then she walked down like the next second.

Nevermind she's up. I said.

Morning guys. She said.

Listen up everyone today activity is swimming with sharks. Dad said walking into house him and older people got there own side of the house.

Like the great white sharks? Ari asked.

Yup. Dad said.

I'm not going. The girls said.

What y'all scared? Gelo asked.

Yes. They said.

And I'm definitely not bringing my daughter on no boat that gonna be under some sharks. Ariel said.

That's true...we could just go to the beach or just walked around Hawaii and see what they got. Nyah said.

Well y'all don't have to go then I'm not forcing y'all you guys are adults boys are y'all going. Dad said.

Hell yeah. We said.

Alright so go get ready now and meet us at beach. He said and left. We all went to our rooms and went to get ready.

Are you really gonna swim with sharks? Ari asked.

Yeah I did  before and I wasn't fuckin with it but I'm older now Imma try it again. I said.

Well don't get ate cuz my daughter gonna need a father. She said. I shook my head and took my shirt off.

What y'all gonna do? I asked.

Probably go to the beach. She said.

Do not put something crazy on. I said pulling my boxers off.

BABE. Ariel yelled and covered Layla which she didn't like.

I forgot chill. I said pulling my trunks up.

MELO HURRY UP. Zo yelled.

Be safe. Ari said kissing me.

Okay and you be safe don't let nobody talk you. I said. She rolled her eyes and walked downstairs with me.

Say bye bye dada. She said. Layla waved at me.

I love you princess. I said kissing her lips and left. We walked to the beach and got a boat and drove to the middle of the ocean.
Ariel 💍
Me and girls all got dress and went to beach so Layla Zoey and Zyrah son Khalil could play on the beach.

Mamas let's build a sand castle. I said sitting on the sand with Layla. She tried eating the sand I instantly picked her up and carried her to my sit.

You duh fuck it up babygirl. I said.

What she do? Nyah asked.

She tried eating the sand. I said. They laughed and we all sat back. Layla started whining for not reason.

What whining for mamas? I asked.

I don't have your pacifier...you go in the water. I said standing up and walked to the water.

Wait I'm coming too. Zyrah said picking up Kalon we walked to the water and she stopped her whining and splashed the water. After the beach we got Ice cream and meet the boys there too.

Let see my princess. Melo said as Layla reach out for him. He kissed her cheek and smiled.

Come here...don't act so lonely. Melo said pulling me in for a hug.

I love you guys. He said.

We love you too baby. I said.