50.💍

3 months later...
August 22nd 2024

Oh fuck LaMelo...I hate you for doing to me again. Ariel groaned.

At least you don't have to worry for another 2 4 years again. I said.

Fuck you LaFrance. She said.

Baby I'm sorry. I said rubbing her shoulder.

This your second time honey? The doctor asked.

Yes. Ariel said.

So this should be a easy push. She said. Ari nod and took a deep breath. I sighed and kissed her forehead.

Where was your first baby born? She asked

In LA. I answered.

Who delivered? She asked .

My auntie. Ari said.

Oh okay anyways honey it's time to push it should only take 3 push since this your 2nd time. She said Ari said and they set her up for birth.
20mins later...

He so handsome Bebe

He so handsome Bebe. Ariel said wiping her little tears.

Uhh I know cuz of me. I said.

Noo. She said kissing his forehead.

Hi papa I'm so happy to have you in my arms now...I can't wait until you meet your big sister. She whispered.

This is dada. She said pointing at me.

We gotta take him to clean him off honey. The nurse said. We nod and she took Lorenzo off of Ariel chest.

Your dad said he'll be here tomorrow with Layla and Kairi. I said. She nod and put her arm out for me.

I love you. She said. I pecked her lips.

I love you more ma. I said she kissed me again then moved over and patted the empty space next to her.

Baby no I'm to big and your gonna need more room. I said.

Your always to big for something. She said.

I'm 6'6 or 6'7. I said.

Fine don't lay next to me. She said.

If we was in our own bed I would baby besides I want you to have all your personal space. I said.

Okay. She said.
Next day...

Mommy daddy. Layla said running over to us as her and Dave and Kairi walked into the room.

Hi stinky. Ari said as she burped Lorezo after feeding him.

I see baby brother. She said.

Let mommy finish with him then you could see him. I said. She nod and hugged my legs. I picked her up and she leaned over and looked at Lorenzo.

Hi dad hi Kairi. Ariel said.

Hey babygirl how was it? Dave asked.

It was easy. She said. After she burped Lorenzo Dave held him and the girls stood on each of his sides looking at him.

I wish your family was here. She said.

They're on they way now I posted your hand on Instagram and lonzo or gelo told my dad and he brought everybody tickets and they just got on the plane yesterday and now they on their way. I said she laughed and kissed my cheek.

Aye what's he's full name? Dave asked handing renzo over to me.

Lorenzo LaFrance Ball. We said.

Don't worry dad the next baby will have part of you. Ari said.

Wait you want another one? I asked.

Yes but later on in the future. She said.

Hey big baller is here. LaVar said walking into the room with some balloons and flowers.

Awe thanks LaVar. Ari said.

Daddy. Layla whined.

What princess? I asked looking down at her. She whined putting her arms out for me.

I can't right now mamas I'm holding Renzo. I said. She whined throwing a fit.

What's the problem lil girl? Gelo asked.

She mad cuz I'm holding Renzo but she's be fine. I said.

How bout I hold you and then your dad could hold Renzo. He said she nod and he picked her up.

Let's me see my grandson son. Dad said handing him over to LaVar and sat by Ari foot.

Oh now you wanna be near me. She said. I sucked my teeth and played with her toes.

Stop weirdo. She said.

You love me? I asked.

Yes. She said.

How much? I asked.

So much that you have my love and Affection. She said. I smiled and kissed her.
.....

That is the end of Love and Affection THERE WILL HE SQUEAL so don't worry❤️ I'll let y'all know when it's published but make sure you follow my melo fan page at allboutmelo love y'all 💕