5.💍

Excuse my mistakes 💛
•••
Ariel 🍒

So girls proms coming up y'all going. Auntie asked us as we ate.

I'm waited on Quan to ask me. Zyrah said.

Me too I'm waiting on Melo. I told her. She brought us to IHOP. Then she was gonna bring us to get our nails done. I soon got a text from Melo.

Come girls let's go get these nails done

Come girls let's go get these nails done. Auntie said we left and head to a nail shop.

Ariel

Ariel

Zyrah

After we got our nails done we went home. Me and Zyrah went to Melo house.

Baby you came. Melo said and ran to me then picked me up.

Ahh babe put me down. I giggled. He kissed me then put me down.

I miss you mama. He said.

I miss you more baby. I said and sat on the couch. He picked me and sat me on his lap. The girls went to the back.

Melo let me go I wanna go with the girls. I whined as his arms wrapped around waist tighter.

I haven't seen you in 2 weeks. He groaned.

Alright but you was the one that left for 2 weeks. I said.

Baby I was gonna bring but my dad said it was to late. He told me.

Okay and I told you I could pay for myself so don't blame this on your dad. I said. He kissed my cheek.

Ariel you coming girl. Niah said coming into the room. I was about to answer but this nigga 🙄.

No her ass staying. He said leaning back on couch making me fall on his chest. He grabbed my ass.

Melo shut up I wasn't asking you I was asking ARIEL. Niah said. I laughed.

I answering for her. He told her she rolled her eyes and looked at me and I gave her that "You heard him." She shook her head and left.

What happen when I was gone. He asked.

I fought some girl named Ashely. I told him.

Ashely who. He asked.

Ashely Alvano why. I asked with a attitude.

Oh that's my ex. He said I got up and off his lap and grabbed my shit.

Baby where you going. He asked grabbed my arm.

Let me go LaMelo. I said. He groaned and pulled me on his lap.

Mamas Why you crying . He asked. I'm not even I'm just hella pissed.

Melo let me the fuck go before I kill ya ass. I said the girls the boys came in.

What happen. Zo asked.

Melo let her go please. Zyrah said scared for him.

Why do I need to let her go. He asked.

Ight when she whop your ass don't say I didn't wron you. She said.

Babe why you mad. He asked again. Soon I was out his grip and left.

Melo 💧

Bro what the fuck happen. Zo asked.

I asked her what happen when we was go and she told me she fought Ashely. I told them.

And then I was like Ashely who she said Ashely Alvano why and all I said that's my ex and she got mad. I said.

Melo it's okay she a little mad right now gave her 24 hours. Zyrah told me.

That's the thing I just wanna know why she was mad. I said hold my head in my hands.

I don't know I'll ask for you. I'll see y'all tomorrow. Zyrah said and walked out. I groaned and texting Ariel. Then got in the shower after my shower so checked if she texted back and she didn't then I went to bed.