14.💍

Ariel POV

Rise and Shin Big Baller Brand everyone wake the hell up. LaVar yelled from the hall way of course me and Melo didn't move muscle we didn't go to till 6 cuz I wasn't tried but he stayed up with me.

Ariel LaMelo wake y'all ass up now. He said knocking on the door. I turned in Melo arms.

Don't even do it. He mumbled rubbing on my waist. I kiss his cheek and laid on his chest. I went back to sleep. I don't know why even bother to wake up if we only had one hour of sleep.

LAMELO WAKE YALL ASS UP NOW. LaVar yelled. I groaned and sat up.

Baby we should just wake up. I mumbled. He didn't even hear me. So I just got up and brushed my teeth real quick then head downstairs.

Where's your boyfriend. Gelo asked. I groaned and laid my head on his shoulder.

Still sleeping we stayed up till six in morning and got a hour of sleep. I said.

Why though. He asked.

Because he was being a good boyfriend and stayed up with me cuz I couldn't sleep. I said.

Arii can you wake up Melo for please. LaVar asked.

I can try but he probably won't. I said and went back up to his room. I climbed on his bed and kissed on his neck. I moved my hand to his shorts.

Baby wake up. I said. He groaned and mumbled something. I kissed on neck his again. I grab his dick and he groaned but still didn't wake up. I sighed and leaned in to wishper in his ear.

If you don't wake now Daddy I won't let you kiss me any time you what only when I want them. I said in his ear. He sucked his teeth and groaned.

I hate you so much. He said and got out of bed and went to brush his teeth. I went back downstairs.

His coming. I said smirking. Like 5 mins later he came down pissed. I walked over to him.

Morning baby. I smirked and leaned for a kiss.

Move I'm not talking to your ass. He said. I pout and sat in his lap but he moved me. I laughed and then ignored him till he was done being salty and ate. I walked in his room and he looked at me.

You still salty. I asked. He paused his game.

Am I aloud to kiss you any time I want. He asked.

I said if you didn't wake up and you woke up so yeah. I said he pulled me on his lap and kiss me.

Don't ever threaten me again about kiss you. Better yet don't threaten me about anything. He said. I nod and gave him another kiss.

Later this day

Bae play ball with me. Melo said walking to me. I removed my sunglasses and laughed.

No baby I'm tanning. I said. He sucked his teeth and sat on the end of the seat messing with my toes.

Leave my toes. I said. He pushed my legs apart and laid in between them. He lightly kissed my lips licking my bottom lip from a entrance. I gave him an entrance. We made out for a good 15mins.

Okay Ariel and Melo. Niyah said yet again recording us again. He groaned pulling away.

Your always ruining the moment with my girl. He said pulling with the hem of my Bikini. I played with his curls.

So anyway what you doing later. She asked. I shrugged. Melo kissed my neck I gripped his arm bitting my lip.

Y'all nasty just gonna do the shit in my face. Nyiah said.

Then leave nobody ask for you. Melo said.

Where's your little girlfriend at. I asked. She rolled her eyes folding her arms. Melo laughed kissing me.

You got a girlfriend and you didn't even tell ya fam. Melo said.

You didn't tell ya fam your not a virgin. She said.

Cuz it my business duh. Melo said.

Umm...quick question bae who did you lose your virginity to. I asked.

Ashely she was my first everything really. He said. I rolled my eyes and he seen me.

Baby she's my first love. He said sitting up. I rolled my eyes again.

Oh my gosh Ariel your being petty for what. He said.

I just don't like her she had the vibe that she gonna break us up. I said.

Will she's not gonna because I love you more and now then I loved her. He said I could help myself I smiled and kissed him. 

I love you. I said.

I love you more mamas. He said.

Y'all tooo cute I'm glad you make my cousin happy. She said. Soon we got up and change then we went to his game.

Let's go baby you got this. I yelled as the players lined up so Melo could do foul shoots. He made both buckets and they carried on with the game. After his game of course they won but anyway we went out to eat.

Babe you going home after dinner. He asked resting on my shoulder.

Yes babe I've been at house for the longest. I said. He groaned. I giggled playing with his fingers.

Imma miss ya ass waking me up and Imma miss ya kisses...Imma most definitely miss ya pussy. He said wishper the last part only for me to hear.

Imma miss everything about you too LaMelo. I giggled.

I love you. He said.

I love you too baby. I told him. After we ate we left and I went home only to be on the phone with my boyfriend for the whole night.

Babe I wanna go to sleep. I whined he wasn't even talking to me he was playing the game.

LAMELO....you know what bye boy. I said and ended the call I shut my eyes for a good hour but he called me back.

LaMelo let me sleep. I groaned. He sucked his teeth laying on the bed playing with his curls.

Baby I miss you. He whined.

I miss you too now let me sleep. I said.

Imma come over. He said.

LaMelo it is 3 in morning I'm going to bed goodnight. I said. He started whining.

Baby no I'm sorry don't be mad. He whined.

I'm not mad I'm tried. I said. He sighed.

Fine you can go to sleep but Imma call you when I wake up tomorrow. He told me. I nod and blow him a kiss and we said our I love you'd then we ended the call and I went to bed.