16.💍

Ariel PoV

Do you still love her. I asked....He stood quiet not answering the question.

I knew it I knew you still loved her your wasting my time LaMelo. I can be with someone else right now. I said.

She's my first love Ariel I'm always gonna have a little love for her. He said.

So nun of the love you had for me was real. I asked...He stood quiet again I stood up and started packing my things.

Baby stop we can make this work. He said grabbing my things.

No we cannot LaMelo it you still love her why am I here...This is the shit my auntie told me to watch for niggas like you they only date girls like me so they can get over their first love. I said. I was holding at my tears I didn't wanna cry but I just did I cried I let it out.

Please baby stop crying. He said hugging me.

Let me go you asshole. I said pushing him. He sucked his teeth pulling me back. I just cried in his chest.

I hate you I don't never wanna see you again. I said.

Baby you don't mean that come on. He said.

I mean it LaMelo you can have that bitch now We're DONE. Your always defending her ever time I say something about her you get mad So I done you can have her I hope she makes you feel better. I said walking out the door. I heard him running and calling my name. He caught up and pulled me.

LaMelo let me go Im done with you and us Ariel and LaMelo are over. I said.

I don't give a fuck what you say Ariel your still my girlfriend your not done with me and us Ariel and LaMelo are not over. He said.

Baby I do love you the love I have for you is real yes I still love her but not as much as I love you she as like 1% of my love you have a whole 99% of my love. He said. At this point his whole family was out their rooms watching us.

No I don't believe you cuz the whole 1% of the love you have for her is gonna be a 100% of your love for her. I said.

Oh my gosh Ariel I'm telling you the truth I'm not lying to you. You mean everything to you even above basketball your my dream I didn't even say that to her when we were together. He said. He putting me above basketball so he telling the truth. But I need some time to think.

Girl he telling truth you putting you above basketball and you his dream you better believe him. Lonzo said.

Can y'all go back in y'all rooms please I'm trying get my girl back before walks out my life for good. He said. He making me feel bad. I'm really in love with him and I don't wanna lose him ether. But anyway everyone went back to their rooms leaving me and Melo.

Baby I'm not asking for you to believe me all I'm asking is for you not to leave me. He said sounding like he was gonna cry. He stepped closer and I stepped back.

I-I need time LaMelo...Please. I asked. He nod grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a kiss. I seen a tear fall. I kissed him and he kissed back passionately. 

I love you baby. He said. I wiped his tear and kissed him again.

I love you too. I said. My phone buzzed I checked it and seen my Uber was outside.

I-I gotta go. I said and walked away. I got in the car telling the driver where I needed to go and then put my headphones in.