49.💍

Ariel
Week later...

We spent a whole week in Brazil and everyone went back home. Today I also hit 7 months thank god I made it home just on time. Right now we're outside enjoy our backyard I was tanning and Layla was in pool with Kairi and Melo also Gelo playing ball in the pool.

Mommy. Layla said.

What's sup buttercup? I asked.

I hungry. She said.

K are you hungry? I asked Kairi.

Yes. She said.

Alright what y'all want? I asked.

Chicken nuggets. They said. I nod and got and walked to the kitchen Melo came in messing with me.

Bae stop. I said as he kissed my neck.

Let me eat you out. He said.

Melo stop. I said pushing him away. He sucked his teeth and came back moving his hand into my bikini bottom and started rubbing on my fold.

Baby. I whined.

Shhh ma. He said and kissed me as he rubbed my folds. I moaned quietly as his hand move in a circle rubbing on my clit.

Fuck baby that feels so amazing. I said.

You getting close ain't you ma. He said.

Yes baby. I said leaning my head on his shoulder he kissed my lips and I moaned into the kiss as I came.

Fuck melo. I moaned pulling away from the kiss and he pulled his fingers out my bikini and sucked on them.

Your so nasty. I said.

Says the one who let me fingered them. He said.

But you could have waited until later I would have let you do all that when the girls go to bed. I said.

Can we still do that? He asked.

I'll think about it. I said washing my hands and put the girls chicken nuggets in the oven.

Ari. Kairi said walking into the house.

What's sup babygirl? I asked.

I don't wanna get the pool no more. She said.

Alright I'll start a bath for you guys. I said. She nod as I walked to the laundry room and got her a clean towel.

Layla come on baby. I said.

Mommy no. She whined.

Yes baes you gotta get out. I said. She whined splashing the water. I sighed and turned and went to get Melo.

Melo go get Layla out the pool while I get their baths ready. I said walking upstairs with Kairi behind me.

Baby just pick her lil ass up. He said eating a orange.

Can you just get her and bring her upstairs. I said.

Yes baby I'll bring her up stairs. He said walking outside. I started the bath for Kairi.

Can I call daddy before I go to bed? She asked.

Of course baby. I said.

Okay. She said. As I washed her up LaMelo finally came up with Layla who was still throwing a fit.

Layla. I said.

No I get back in the pool. She cried.

No you gotta get in the bath and eat. I said.