43.💍

Melo🦍

Tonight I have a game against Zo right now I'm in our home gym working out and the girls were in the kitchen baking caking and cookies for no reason at all just to make a mess.

Papi. I heard Ari said.

Baby stop. I groaned putting the weights down. I grabbed a towel and wiped my sweat off.

Where's Layla? I asked as she walked into the room she walked over to me and kissed me.

Sleeping. She said throwing her arms around my neck.

Come on baby I'm all sweaty. I groaned.

I don't care papi. She said so I slapped her ass and her freaky ass moaned bitting her lip.

Baby for real stop. I said.

Fine. She said moving. I grabbed my water and took a sip. She then started kissing my neck.

Baby stop. I said.

Papi I horny as fuck. She said.

I can tell. I told her walking out the room she followed me.

So let's go fuck real quick. She said.

No baby. I said.

Why any other time your horny and you wanna fuck I always say yes. She said.

Cuz that's you. I said. She rolled her eyes and sat on the bed.

When you wanna you fuck better get you some lotion and go into a room and lock the door. She said.

So your mad now. I said.

Yes cuz I want dick right now and your goofing around. She said.

Oh my god baby I'm about to leave for practice before the game we don't have time. I told her.

You literally just finished working out. She whined.

After my game. I told her.

No I want it now cuz I'm just be more horny during the game. She whined.

And ya family finna be tryna go out to eat and shit like I just wanna get home so me and you could fuck. She said.

I don't wanna be late for practice mamas that's all. I said.

Ahh forget LaMelo. She said.

Ari we just fucked like 2 days ago. I told her.

Nigga I don't care....We're married. She said.

No we're not married yet. I said.

Yes we are just because we didn't have a big ass wedding don't mean your not my fucking my husband you picked a wild one baby so get with it. She said.

Oh I fucking know. I told her walking into the bathroom.

So why are you playing with me LaMelo. She said. I laughed and turned the shower on.

Look Imma get in the shower and I'm heading to the practice. I said.

I just wanna quickie. She whined.

Baby I don't have time to have a quickie or talk about this so let me shower. I said closing the door.

Your a annoying. She whined. I sighed and got in the shower.
Ariel

Since melo wanna play with me Imma hide his boxers and I don't give a fuck if I'm being petty and extra. But I went into his underwear dresser and grabbed all his underwear's and hid them then I went to check on the cake and cookies then I checked on Layla.