35.💍

It's been about a month and no other team has called melo so We've been looking at houses in New York I wanna move into a apartment but Melos wants a house so the dip can run around outside with Layla when she's older and we could have parties and...

It's been about a month and no other team has called melo so We've been looking at houses in New York I wanna move into a apartment but Melos wants a house so the dip can run around outside with Layla when she's older and we could have parties and shit. Right now both of them are sleeping I find it cute they sleep in the same position. I was pumping once again. Layla turn 5 months tomorrow and we're gonna take a photo shoot tomorrow.

Anyways I was pumping when Layla started fussing Melo didn't hear her and she's laid literally in his ear but he's been up all night with her.

What's the matter baby? I asked rubbing her back. She stopped and closed her eyes and went back to sleep. After I pumped at I put her bottles in the refrigerator and washed my pumps. I walked back into the room and Layla was waking up.

The first thing she did was look around then we she see me she started whining.

Shhh mamas daddy sleeping. I said picking her up I grabbed her pacifier and walked to her room and laid her on the changing table and changed her diaper. After I changed her I let her play with some toys on the floor on a blanket. Soon Melo woke up and he went to take dip for a walk I gave Layla a bath cuz we were heading the Big baller brand house.

Look at the naked baby. I said taking her out the bath tube. I wrapped the towel around her and carried her to our room.

Hi mama baby. I said kissing her cheek. She did the little baby laugh. I grabbed her diaper put that on then put her lotion on. Soon melo came back and of course Layla had to cry once he walked in the room.

I swear every time you see him you cry. I said as melo came over to me and stood in front of her.

Bae move Im getting her dress. I said but he didn't listen he picked her up. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Nope Ariel get back in here. He said.

No you get her dress. I said closing the bathroom and got in the shower. After my shower I got dress.

And Layla still wasn't dress

LaMelo get her dress. I said doing my hair.

Why you mad huh and don't say you not cuz you just said my full name. He said.