32.💍

Melo

Oh my baby. Ariel said hugging Layla as she cried her lungs out because she just got her weekly shoot and were filming it but the doctor said we couldn't film.

Mamas it's okay. She said kissing her cheek Layla wasn't the one crying anymore Ariel was.

Ariel stop crying. I said taking Layla I put her back in her car seat which she didn't wanna be in she cried once I even place in it.

No Im not holding you. I said she cried as I strapped her in as Arii grabbed the diaper bag and walked to the car.

We're going to my dad's. I said.

Why I don't want the fucking camera in my daughters. She said. I sucked my teeth and looked at her.

I don't so don't look at me like that. She said.

We can go but me and Layla will be in the car. She said.  I sighed and got in the front. I drove to my dad and she deadass stayed in the car.

Melo my man where's my granddaughter. Dad said.

In the car with Ariel she said she don't want nun of the cameras in Layla face she's just being dramatic. I said.

Get use to it son. He said.

What y'all do today? I asked seeing more merch on the table.

Oh I just order more stuff because we ran out and I have surprise for you and Ariel. He said. I nod and called Ariel.

What. She said.

Don't answer the phone like that anyways get in here my dad got us a surprise. I said.

No. She said. I sucked my teeth.

Ariel nobody filming and your mad confusing like you wanna film her for YouTube but not for a family TV show it's the same shit Ariel get ya ass in the house now and bring me my daughter NOW. I said.

Whatever LaMelo. She said hanging up. I sighed as she walked in the house with Layla.

And just to let you know I wasn't gonna post any of the videos we took of her until I was ready for the world to see my daughter and I want memories of my daughter she should could watch them when she's older. She said. I rolled my eyes and took Layla. She opened her hazel brown eyes and smiled at me.

Hi mamas. I said kissing her forehead.

Dad. I said holding Layla by the back of her neck and my other hand was on her bum and she farted on my hand.

Eww lil girl smell like mama farts. I said she just smiled like she was tryna laugh. My dad walked out the room with something behind his back.

It's clothes ain't. Ariel said.

Yes but very special clothes. He said pulling it from behind his back.

You got her more clothes? Ariel asked.

Yes listen I know y'all have a lot of clothes at your house so just keep them here for when she's stays over she'll be sleeping in the Brand but take this one home and these. Dad said handing us 3 shirt. One said LaMelo then Ariel and Layla which was the baby shirt.

Awe thanks LaVar. Ariel said hugging him.

Oh it's nothing really. He said. We soon went home Ariel was giving Layla a bath because she shit on the way back. I was in the kitchen making me a PB&J sandwich.