Chapter 7: Class C

As the students start to pile in, you, like usual. Kept to yourself. Observing the crowd from your table, you notice how they all seem to get along with each other.

The bustling aura of some of the cheery and peppy characters made you smile softly.

But there was one aura that stood out. Despite there being many others that felt slightly similar to it, this one somehow caught your attention like a child to something a new toy. You were curious about it, your child like curiosity urged you to scan your eyes around the room. Following the light trail of of the faint aura, you spotted a male with spiky, wild purple locks.

His aura was unique to you, it held a lot of strength but at the same time, it hid past aches.

It was... similar to your brother's, and yet, different all the same.

For some reason the moment you felt it, it brought a sweet smile to your pink lips. The thought of approaching the male made you excited to meet him but before you could, a figure stood in front of you grinning largely.

"Hi! My name is Tomodaichi! What's yours?" The bubbly female with blonde hair pulled into a pair of twintails asked, her purple eyes radiate with something you can't point out. Her aura also reeks with a weird feeling you haven't felt in what felt like eternity before.

Being polite, like how you were taught, you returned her wide smile with one of your own. "Nice to meet you, I'm Todoroki." you spoke softly showing a hand.

Seeing your outstretched hand, she burst out laughing a wide grin on her rosy face. "So formal!" she comments making you panic, wondering if you made a mistake since you were told to be polite. Upon experience this is a polite way to greet people, from what you've seen from the older people in your family.

But when she accepted to shake your hand, your worries eased away. "Nice to meet you too. Hope we can be good friends for a long time," giggling at her own words, you were all interrupted by your teacher who cleared his throat.

"Alright, settle down so we can start up with the orientation," he announced.

Tomodaichi sighed before turning to you. "Well, guess I will talk to you later!" She chirp. Nodding to her statement you watch as she head over to her seat to where she immediately chatted with the other people seated close to her.

As the teacher was setting up, you felt a heated stare on you. Looking around again, again your eyes fell on the indigo haired male, but this time meeting your gaze was a pair of dull purple eyes with white pupils, adorned with bags under his lids.

His stare made you freeze in a way, his strong aura pressuring your mouth to remained close and your eyes to just stare back locked in a handshake you can't let go.

The staredown held on for a little while before the teacher cut in gaining all attention, including his.

This made you blink before hesitantly turning to the front, confused. 'What was that?' You curiously wonder feeling the heart in your chest beat so fast and heavily that it squeezed your chest in pain.

'That's so strange... Am I afraid of this guy? I can't be afraid... I just met the guy!' You slowly breathe calming yourself, clenching the close of your polo, a frown threatening to appear on your lips but with no effort you pushed it down.

'This school is very odd... Oh, Shōtō, I wish you were here... I am so confused...'

[--]

Lunchtime rolled on. And you were off your seat in seconds.

"Todoroki-chan! Come have lunch with us!" Chirp Tomodaichi waving you over to her group with three other girls.