Chapter 23: Count on You

"Train me."

"Fuck off"

You whine loudly as you followed after Bakugo, who was heading to the field outside the school building. With the Sports Festival closing in, the teachers gave the students more free time in order to hone their skills for the special but crucial event.

'It was usually scheduled so that the classes were separate, but our current teacher decided to give us some free time since our training schedule follows after his period.'

You did everything you could on your own, but with the tension between you and your brother, there was no way that you could just approach him out of the blue and ask him to train you.

Not with the serious look he had on his face for the past few days.

"Can't you go fucking train by yourself??" The blonde growled wanting to get annoyed but couldn't because of your quirk, which was ironically pissing him off more.

"I did, but I wanted to focus on close combat and I don't know anyone better at it than you!" You say loudly that had the male pause smirking.

"Really?" He asked this you nod in reply. "Yeah!"

"Fuck off!"

"Hah--!?"

"Soft words won't cut for me!" Bakugo says in a rather proud way before he stomped off. "I wasn't trying to butter you up, you meanie!"

"You're just seeing that now?"

You huff stopping yourself wondering if you should continue. 'I wonder if I'm starting to be annoying to him...' You wondered worriedly if you are just repeating what you might have done to Shoto.

'I don't wanna lose Bakugo too... He's a good friend...'

You let out a sigh in defeat straightening yourself up. "Alright, I'll go look for someone else--"

"Let's get going!" Out of nowhere Bakugo grabbed the back collar of your PE uniform and started to drag you off continuing his trek to the fields. "W-Wha--!?" You blinked bewildered of his actions before you pouted in annoyance.

"Make up your mind!!"

"I just remembered that your jolts won't disturb me often if I had my eye on you!"

"That's a lame excuse! Just say you felt guilty!"

"When the world ends and I turned quirkless!"

'Ah... He didn't deny he felt guilty...'

[--]

You panted heavily as your back was pressed against the dirt ground, hands pinned down above your head with your sweat glistening from the sun that beamed over your bare stomach.

"That all you could do?" Smirked the blonde as he continued to hold you down as he sat on your stomach pinning all your limbs. You let out a small grunt from the small shifts of weight Bakugo performs.

You felt naked with your PE uniform zipped open, but this was your choice. You didn't want the clothes to restrict your movements and make you feel hot. But now you have to pay the price. "Y-You cheated..." You shamefully mutter not wanting to admit defeat as you struggle under the blonde.

"Hmm?" The blonde hummed in a teasing manner.

You felt a dark blush creep over your cheeks that were puffed up like a greedy chipmunk as you struggle to push the strong blonde off of you. But it couldn't move him an inch. "I can't hear you, what did you say?" Bakugo teased leaning his face close to yours.