Chapter 41: The True Todoroki Prodigy

Dark shadow cried out in pain as he was pushed back by the powerful hit that was amplified with explosive flames loaned to you by your blonde friend. "Impressive," Tokoyami remarked watching you stand up with a big smile, "That was quite the plot twist".

"Tokoyami is a super-strong opponent," you complimented as you reached for the zipper of your top uniform "I want to go all out. Cause I wanna be a hero!"

Fluttering away in the wind, the discarded blue uniform left its owner revealing again the black crop top that showed off your surprisingly strong and fit features. The crowd went wild together with a short purple-haired male, who was quickly dealt with by numerous of his classmates. But along with him, multiple pairs of cheeks flushed pink at the sight of the physically fit female Todoroki.

Including the ones that came from her opponent. "Sorry Tokoyami," she says ignorant to the effect she left on the crowd "but I like fighting this way..." catching him off guard, you speed towards changing your end goal to one target. To which Dark shadow quickly intervened.

But this time your strategy changed, without any energy wasted you ducked under its attack to skid below the shadow. To which it quickly recovered and attacked you from the side to which you quickly dodged. As if sensing a powerful aura that was getting scarily closer and closer, Tokoyami jumped back as you let out a swing giving Dark shadow the opening it needed to grab onto your shoulders and push you back.

But that attack too was halted by a cold spike that shot out of the ground blocking the entity. Quickly after the appearance of the ice spike, read flames immediately heated up causing an explosion of steam to push back both fighters.

"Haaah!? What is going on here!?" screamed Present Mic "Todoroki-girl, who hasn't shown signs of having such, used quirks similar to Bakugo and Todoroki-boy from class 1A!"

With the steam clouds thick and spreading, Tokoyami coughed trying to clear his vision from the crowd. 'Where did she go??' he wondered greatly alarmed. The area was still and undisturbed, he couldn't find the silhouette of his opponent anywhere but-- "Dark shadow!" he yells and quickly to his command Dark shadow blocked an aerial attack from you.

Tokoyami was relieved he found his opponent again but his relief was washed away when, as the fog cleared, he spotted dozens of falling ice spikes shooting straight towards them.

Dark shadow quickly threw you away taking a defensive position to protect his hosts from the sharp weapons but you took this as an opportunity and twist your body midair summoning whirlwinds of flames to propel you straight to your opponent. Tokoyami saw such an attack and aught to dodge but was too slow as you made a clean roundhouse kick to the side of the male.

"And a sharp blow to the gut from Todoroki-girl! What a shocker folks! It seems that this little lady has a lot more tricks up her sleeves!"

'Is he alright?' You panicked slightly watching the dark male tumbled harshly against the concrete ground. 'Did I hit him too hard??' You worry but watching him stand up again eased your conscience.

As he stood slowly his quirk entity took your worry as an opening and shot out to throw you back once again. Your eyes widen at the sudden appearance but you couldn't move out in time. 'Got you,' Tokoyami thought now that Dark shadow was at arms reach from you, 'I have to end this quickly, or else (Y/N)-san will have ore time to--'

"Not so fast,"

Dark shadow yelped in surprise a large ice pillar formed just as Dark shadow aim to touch you, freezing his arms causing the entity to be incapacitated. You smiled at the results and took this chance to make a dash for Tokoyami, who was greatly alarmed at the turn of events. "Dark shadow!" he called as he dodged your punch. Keeping as much distance as he could from the girl, Tokoyami was slowly growing tired. 'I cannot afford for (Y/N)-san to touch me. Her strength alone is a disadvantage to me,' without his knowledge, Tokoyami suddenly tripped and fell back, heavy exhaustion taking over his body.