Chapter 46: Here Comes A Thought

A knock came on the door that broke through the silence of the room. "Come in," said the short stature who sat on the large chair behind a concrete desk.

Entering was the blonde No.1 hero, weighed down in his true skinny form. "Sorry for the wait," he says glancing at the few other heads present in the private room where they decided to hold the emergency meeting.

"It's fine," replied the headmaster as he looks among the teachers present, "This is, after all, an unscheduled meeting but I wanted to get this matter handled as soon as possible before it becomes a problem." Sensing the urgency, All Might quickly take his seat next to the grey-haired teacher, Vlad King, and the blocky teacher, Cementos.

"I have seen the recording of the fight and I am really ashamed to say that it was because of the fight that encouraged me to take a double-check." Principal Nezu says with a sigh as he held the brown folder in his bear-like paws. "To have our system hacked like that... We must be getting too carefree," comment a teacher, Snipe, with crossed arms disappointed as well like a lot of the teachers in the room.

"The question now is, what is the benefit of doing this?" Midnight inquires. "The villains don't seem to have the strategy to do something like this. Even if this did give them the upper hand, it begs the question if they are even familiar with this..."

Looking at the dark-haired teacher, Principal Nezu placed a paw to his lips in thought. "First of all we need to get a few things straight, but we need to consult the Todoroki family first before we can make any assumptions or solutions."

"This is something that cannot be excused. A power like that, hidden away. I do not get why Todoroki-girl is in class C." Present Mic comments saying along the lines of her potential during the mock-test. Watching everyone discuss the matter All Might couldn't do much to add to the discussion in a good way as he dwells on the possibility of a quirk similar to the dreadful evil to exist.

'What would become if...' All Might took a shaky breath one which Principal Nezu noticed. "What are you thinking of, All Might?"

His acknowledgment earned curious heads to turn to the no.1 hero. "Seeing the fight... It makes me come to wonder if young-miss Todoroki was giving her all..." he said before adding in, "I wondered during the last part of the match... Young-miss Todoroki had a high chance of winning, but for something, she stopped in her place, and alternatively gave young Bakugo the upper hand."

"Oh yeah, there was something to that part that mulled me over..." Present Mic comment remembering how much he complained that you stopped during battle.

"What if, someone made young-miss Todoroki stop in the first place?" He concluded earning collective mumbles of thought and looks of realization.

"So you're saying that the one who caused Todoroki to lose, is the same one who is responsible for this mix-up?" Principal Nezu implies to which All Might shook his head.

"It's uncertain to say. For all we know it could be the quirk's drawback. But it is a high possibility that someone knows of the potential of young-miss Todoroki and is trying to shut her off. Possibly doing so, so that she won't be a possible obstacle-- seeing that she is incredibly gifted with a powerful quirk and an adaptable and strategic mind..." his words cause theories to rise but in the end, it only accomplished to let time fly, till Principal Nezu raised his paw.

"Let's take this one step at a time. For now, let's be teachers and consult a family..."

[--]

"Here, sit still so you won't knock the ice pack on the floor!" Fuyumi laughs as you mumble with a pout at the migraine you grew. You didn't understand entirely what happened, all you could remember was trying to piece something that didn't really fit in your brain.