Epilepsy // Corbyn

Hey! I just wanted to say that in this story I'll be doing point of views, which I've never done before. Please tell me how it is! Thanks and enjoy. :)

"We're here", Zach yelled out to everyone a bit too loudly. All the boys sat their heads up. A few were sleeping, but most were awake. They look outside and see a building. The building their interview's at. They all groan. As the boys stand up, Corbyn doesn't feel right. He almost feels dizzy and super drowsy. But he passes it off as just jet lag.

Corbyn's POV:

Walking out of the big tour bus was weird. My head felt like it weighed more then the rest of my body. My legs felt wobbly and shaky, like they could crumble at any moment. I put on my sunglasses and leave the bus. "Corbyn?", someone says. I'm pulled out of a trance I didn't know I was in. "Corbyn?", the voice says again. It was Jonah. "W-What", I replied back. "Are you okay. You look really out of it", he says. "How do I look out of it?", I ask nervously. "You're sunglasses are upside down", he tells me. My face goes a little red from embarrassment, but I look away and flip them over. Jonah laughs a little. "I-I'm okay. Just tired I guess", I say. Then to top it all off, I trip over the sidewalk, and fall to the ground. Know one sees me me except Jonah. His face looks worried. "Did you take your meds, Corb?", he asks. I think for a second, then I realize something. I didn't take them. They're on the bus. The bus that's now pulled off, and is parked far away. I don't want to worry my band mates, so I decide to lie. "Yeah, I took 'em a few minutes ago. I'm just a little tired. That's all", I say. Jonah nods. I can make it through one interview can't I?

—————

Jonah's POV

Making it to the 13th floor was exhausting. We all had to take the stairs, since Zach is terrified of elevators and claustrophobic. We usually don't mind doing it, but then again, 13 stories is a lot. Zach apologized at the top, still out of breath. All of us reassure him that it was fine. Corbyn is the last one up. He looks utterly miserable. His eyelids are heavy, he's super clumsy, and his legs are shaky. I'm still concerned about him. I hope he wasn't lying to me or something about the medication.

3rd Person Point of View

The boys get to the interviewing room, and sit down on the chairs. Corbyn can't stop thinking about it. His medication. He knows that he'll have a seizure today. He knows it will happen with or without his medication. He skipped a dosage. Of course it would happen. He just didn't know when or where. But he hoped it wasn't the interview.

Corbyn's Point of View

The endless questions.

Who would survive the apocalypse?

What's the best thing about tour?

What's the worst thing about tour?

Who has a weird talent?

What's a funny story from a performance?

And on and on and on.

I try to listen, but when I hear it in one ear, it shoots straight out the other. The questions don't even register in my brain. I mostly hear Jonah talking, since he is right next to me. Jonah basically demanded I sit next to him, after seeing how out of it I was. Suddenly my vision starts to blur. First a little, but then a lot. I feel my heart pick up speed from me panicking. I knew what was about to happen.

Then I taste it. That damned metallic taste. Washing through my moth like a tsunami. I desperately reach out for Jonah. I feel my eyes start to close. I feel my finger tap his shoulder and I feel relieved. Jonah looks at me with a worried glance. I could barely make out his face, but I know it's him. He puts one hand on my leg and the other on my shoulder. "I feel one coming", I practically whisper. Jonah's eyes go wide. "A seizure?", I hear him say. I quickly nod my head. Then before I know it, it's pitch black.

Jonah's POV

"So tell me Jonah, who's someone you look up to?", the young interviewer says. "Definitely, Ed Sheeran", I reply. "Nice", she says back. She turns to Daniel to ask him a question, and I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn over to Corbyn. He looks like he's going to collapse. I put a hand on his shoulder and on his leg, which is shaking. "I feel one coming", he says. "A seizure?", I ask in shock. He quickly nods. "Stop!", I almost yell. Everyone looks at me. "Turn off the cameras, and get a pillow, now. It's an emergency!", I say. All at once, Zach, Daniel and Jack realize what's happening. Zach runs off to find a pillow while Jack gets on the phone with their manager. Daniel goes to grab water for when this is all over.

I suddenly see Corbyn's blue eyes roll into the back of his head, and his arms start shaking. Then his legs, then his torso, and then his head. I catch him from falling, but then place him on the floor. Zach runs in and places a pillow under Corbyn's head. Corbyn's head goes up and down, while the rest of his body aggressively shakes. "Do we need a medic?", the interviewer asks in a shocked tone. "No. All we can do is wait it out", Jack responds. "We're right here Corbyn", I say. Corbyn told us once that he can still hear when he's having a seizure.

Suddenly, it stops. His eyes close, and his body is now twitching instead of seizing. Daniel gives me a washrag, and I set it on Corbyn's sweaty forehead. I see his eyes flutter open ever so slightly. He jerks up and scoots back suddenly regaining consciousness, very confused. His eyes are wide with fear, and his eye brows are furrowed. "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. We're here, you're ok. You're gonna be fine", I say.

Corbyn's POV

I feel something cold on my forehead. Wait a minute. Where am I? What's going on? What happened? I open my eyes and jerk up. I scoot back still confused about everything. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, we're here, you're ok. You're gonna be fine", a voice says. I realize it's Jonah. I crawl over to him and lay in his lap, to exhausted to stand. I hear a bunch of "aww"s, but I could care less. I feel Jonah pick me up, and begin to walk. But before I know it, my eyes shut, and I'm fast asleep.

Jonah's POV

Corbyn crawls into my lap, and just lays there. I hear a bunch off awws from around me. "Shut up", I say in a joking manner. I pick Corbyn up, and we leave the room. All of us took the elevator, except for Zach. When we got to the bottom floor, I sat down in a lobby chair, still holding him in a bridal carry. Zach finally got down, and we got into the tour bus that Jack had already asked for. I just hoped that next time, Corbyn would take his medication.

—————

Hey! Sorry for the crappy ending, but I hoped you enjoyed the rest. Please comment and vote if you want, and suggestions are always open. There will be way more stories to come. :)