Broken Bones // Jack

Request for jacharyforlifee

Please vote and comment if you enjoy. :)

It was summer time, so the boys decided to take a little vacation.

They went to a ski resort to relax and have fun, without having to worry about meetings, or interviews.

Yet, it turned out to be anything, but that.

General POV

5:30 am

The boys had all managed to drag themselves out of bed before sunrise, so they could catch a flight to Australia.

They were staying in Victoria, in some ski resort for a week.

Finally, they had a break from tour, and we're so excited to do something non work related.

Only Jonah and Daniel had been skiing before, so it would be a new experience for three of them.

But experiences aren't always good.

Jack's POV

"The Uber will be here in ten!", Jonah calls out from the living room.

I throw a few pairs of underwear, four t-shirts, three pairs of sweatpants, and a couple pairs of jeans in my bag.

I smush everything together to allow my suitcase to zip correctly, then throw on my wind breaker.

I run downstairs and put my suitcase by the door, then sit on the couch to scroll through my feed.

Time goes by too quick, because before I know it, I'm in the back of an Uber, on my way to LAX.

The sun was just rising, making the sky the only thing I could focus on.

All the colors were blended and scattered, the sun just peaking over the horizon.

I only look away when Zach starts to feel car sick, and turns paler than snow.

But luckily, we arrive pretty quickly, and he can get to a bathroom.

Not only would we have to go on a plane ride for 15 hours, but the drive to the resort was an hour and a half.

I just hope he sleeps most of the time.

We finally walk towards bag check after getting our tickets, which was a surprisingly quick process.

Jonah leads us to the terminal, and we arrive just as boarding occurs.

I end up sitting in a window seat next to Corbyn, buckling my seatbelt quickly.

As the flight attendant comes on the PA system, I can't help but think about the long, and potentially boring flight ahead of me.

But I guess the destination is worth it.

General POV

Zach ended up getting air sick at least three times, which made him glad that Jonah insisted he should sit next to him.

The other boys were busy watching a movie, or in Jack's case, sleeping.

For the whole trip, that's all he did.

And after 15 hours, he was shaken awake by Corbyn, telling him that they had reached Australia.

The next day...

General POV

The boys get up just before noon, and slip on their skiing equipment.

They were getting ready to do something new, and of course they were all excited.