Accident // Dorbyn

General POV

Corbyn and Daniel have been dating for six months now.

The boys didn't find out, until they were three months in.

They never told Corbyn and Daniel, but it was kind of obvious that they were exclusive.

Eventually, the two just admitted that they were more than friends, and the boys had to act shocked.

A few hours ago, Daniel went out to get his car washed, saying he'd be back in an hour.

But then the phone rang.

An hour and a half later.

Corbyn's phone loudly vibrates on the table, so like any other phone call, he picks it up.

Seeing it's Daniel, he answers with a smile.

"Hello?", Corbyn says.

It's silent for a second, before Corbyn's face falls worried and concerned.

"Oh my god, is he okay?", he says as his heart speeding up.

The boys all look up from their phones, staring at Corbyn in wonder.

"O-Okay, we're on our w-way", Corbyn says hanging up the phone.

"Oh my god", he says, a wave of panic washing over him as he strokes his hair.

"What's wrong Corbs?", Jonah says standing up and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I-It's Daniel. He was in an accident, and I was his emergency contact. They said that h-he got knocked out, and we-we need to hurry, and I don't know if he's okay. Oh my god, what if he's scared and thinks we left him, or has memory loss, or-"

"Hey, breathe Corbyn. We'll go right now, okay? Daniel is gonna be fine", Jonah says reassuringly, grabbing the keys.

"Y-you don't know that", Corbyn says, a tear leaving his eye.

"But I know Daniel. He's strong", Jonah replies.

Corbyn takes a few quick breaths as he and the other boys get in Jack's car.

"Jonah, you drive, so I can sit with Corbyn", Jack says calmly.

Jonah nods, and gets in front of the wheel.

The whole ride, Jack held Corbyn so he wouldn't hyperventilate, stroking his hair and keeping his breathing under control.

At the hospital, the blonde hadn't stopped crying, even when they got inside the building.

"Hi, um, we're here for Daniel Seavey. He was in a wreck", Jonah says when standing at the front desk.

The receptionist clicks a few buttons silently, while the others take a seat in the waiting room.

"Alright, what is your relationship to the patient?", she asks kindly.

"Well, he doesn't have family here, and so he lives with us", pointing towards the other three boys.

"We're all like brothers", he adds.

The receptionist nods with a smile, looking up a few more things on the computer.

"It looks like Daniel is okay. He's unconscious currently, but is meant to wake up within the hour. That's all I have for you, sir", she explains.

"Thank you so much", Jonah says with a smile.

Corbyn looks into Jonah's eyes, desperately wanting to know if Daniel's okay.

"Daniel's fine as far as she knows. He's supposed to wake up within the hour", Jonah remarks.

"Thank god", Corbyn says quietly.

His panic and tears finally subside, knowing that Daniel would be alright.

Corbyn taps his foot impatiently, waiting for a doctor to appear in the doorway, and call out his boyfriends name.

"What's taking so long?", he asks Jonah after 30 minutes of waiting.

"They can't control when Dani wakes up, Corbs. You just have to let him take his time, okay?", Jonah says.

Corbyn nods, but honestly doesn't know how much longer he can wait.

Finally, just before he was going to go up to the receptionist, a doctor calls out.

"Daniel Seavey", he says looking around.

The boys all stand up and walk over quickly.

"Okay, Daniel's awake. He had no permanent damage, just a broken rib and wrist. He is in some pain, but you are free to see him now. Room 274", the doctor briskly explains.

"Thank you", Corbyn says heading down the hallway towards Daniel's room.

"265, 266-", he counts the numbers on each door.

"274", Corbyn finally says.

He tries to open the door, but for some reason hesitates.

"What's wrong?", Zach asks him.

"I-I don't know if I can see him like this. Will you open the door?", he replies, looking at Jonah.

He moves out of the way, and lets Jonah turn the knob.

Daniel looks up at the sound of the door, and smiles.

Corbyn can't help but run over to Daniel and hug him.

Daniel winces a bit, making Corbyn jump off with scared eyes.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry", Corbyn says.

"It's okay. My rib was just popped back into place, that's all", he replies with a laugh.

"Glad you're okay, bud", Jonah says.

"Me too", Daniel replies.

Corbyn looks into his boyfriends eyes, not even realizing that the other boys left.

"I love you so much. I don't know what I would've done if something happened to you", he says.

"Don't worry. I'm okay", Daniel says reassuringly.

He pulls Corbyn closer by the hand, then puts his face closer to his own.

The two boys kiss, making each other smile brightly.

"I love you", Daniel says.

"I think it's pretty obvious, but I love you too".