Heat Stroke // Jonah

It wasn't a very hot day in LA, though it was still pretty warm.

The boys decided to go to Universal Studios, even though Zach said he wouldn't ride some of the rides.

They all got dressed, and called an Uber, Jonah leaving the house in with only his phone, a hoodie, and sole jeans.

They were all excited, talking about which rides they were gonna ride, and all the stuff they were gonna try.

But the day wouldn't go as planned.

General POV

Stepping out of the Uber, the boys all ran for the gates, and bought the tickets to get inside.

"Can we go on that one?", Zach asks, pointing to a Despicable Me ride.

Jonah laughs, but nods as they walk over to the attraction.

After it was over, Zach felt nauseous for a few minutes.

"Why was it tilting, and spinning. It looked so real", he says.

"You okay?", Jonah asks.

"I will be", Zach says as he runs to the trash can, and proceeds to vomit.

"Ooh", Daniel says scrunching up his nose.

As Zach wipes his mouth, and clears his throat, he walks off like nothing happened.

"Let's go. I am never doing that again", Zach says with a laugh.

The boys begin to walk further into the park, trying to find something else to do.

After walking past rides that the boys agreed they would never go on, they decided to just grab some food.

They walk over to a small stand, that sells hotdogs, and fries.

They each order one or two hotdogs, with some fries, and sit down on the patio tables to eat.

"Why is everything here so fast and big?", Zach asks with a laugh.

"I guess it was just made for thrill seekers, unlike you", Jack replies.

"Hey, at least I don't sleep with a night light", Zach shoots back.

"Touché", Jack says before taking another bite of his hotdog.

"Wait, you still sleep with a night light?", Jonah asks.

Jack's cheeks go red.

"I'm just kidding Jack. There's nothing to be embarrassed about", Jonah says.

Jack cheeks fade back to his normal color, and the boys continue eating their food.

After a few more minutes of conversation, Daniel throws away everyone's food, and they try to find some new rides.

They walk by a water fountain, and Corbyn urges them to all get a drink.

Jonah decides not to, saying he's not thirsty, as the boys get a drink or two.

"You really should drink some, Jo", Daniel says.

"Yeah, and how are you not thirsty? It's like a million degrees out", Jack says.

"I'm just not. Don't worry, I'll be fine", Jonah reassures them.

Daniel nods, then walks further in the previous direction.

Then, he stops in front a huge rollercoaster, and stares up with a smile.

"No way in hell, am I getting on that thing", Zach says.