Epilipsy // Corbyn Pt. 2

Funny story. So one of my classmates actually found my Wattpad account cause I'm in his contacts. I thought he would make fun of me for the fanfiction, but he actually had a request for me to make a part two of Corbyns' epilepsy. I also got a request from @pintrest101. So here it is. :)

Also, this one isn't going to be a physical seizure, but more of a focal seizure. I don't know much about them, but anyways, please enjoy!

Also, I'm DESPERATE for requests. Please give me some. :/
----------

Corbyn's POV

The day started off pretty horrible.

I hadn't had time to go refill my prescription since we have been so busy.

I decided that I wasn't going to do it today either considering it was a chill day.

So I just sat at home completely carefree, hoping that it wouldn't be my unlucky day.

But it was.

----------

Jonah's POV

Ordering pizza is always a good option for me and the boys.

We don't have to go out, and there are enough leftovers for when Jack wanders into the
kitchen at three in the morning.

So that's what we did for dinner.

We ordered two large pizzas, and I happily got the door once they arrived.

I noticed Corbyn has been really out of it today.

He's just been sleeping and lying around, which is the opposite of what he usually does on an off day.

"Pizzas here!", I yell, letting it echo throughout the house.

Zach comes running down the stairs tripping over himself on the last few.

"Slow down buddy", I tell him with a chuckle.

Zach just smiles, then rips open the box.

I laugh at his enthusiasm.

Jack and Daniel come racing down the stairs, Corbyn trailing behind.

They reach the bottom of the stairs, and yank a piece of pizza from the box.

"Could you please just wash your hands first?", I say cringing.

"Ok. Sorry mom", Daniel says sarcastically with his mouth full.

The boys all wash their hands followed by me, then I grab a piece of pizza and sit at the table with everyone.

I look at Corbyn who is just staring at his food, while the rest of us devour it.

"You okay Corbyn?", I ask.

Everyone looks at him.

Suddenly, he shakes his head and blinks, as if he's being brought back to reality.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry. I just spaced out for a second", he replies.

"You're sure? Did you take your meds?", Jack asks.

"Yeah. I'm good", he says back taking a bite of his pizza.

And of course me being me, I believed him.

Corbyn's POV

When Jonah asked me if I was ok, I knew the real answer.

I wasn't okay.

My head hurts, and I realized that I've been spacing out a lot.

Usually that means I'm going to have a seizure where I just stare off into space, or pass out.

But I prayed that it wouldn't be those circumstances.

I continue to eat my pizza, trying to ignore the concerned glares of the other boys.

But their voices trailed off, and I was staring at the chandelier light above the table.

Suddenly that's all I could look at, and it grew dead silent.

Jonah's POV

Zach was telling us some story, when I look over at Corbyn.

He's just staring off into space, rubbing the sewing patterns in his jacket sleeves.

I look up to where he's staring, and realize he's staring at the light.

And that's it.

I hear his slow steady breathing as he runs the rims on his other sleeve.

"Corbyn?", I say.

He doesn't reply.

"Corbyn?", Zach chimes in.

"Corbyn", I say a little louder.

Still no response.

Suddenly I realize what's happening, and so do the other boys.

Daniel goes and kneels beside Corbyn.

"Corbyn? Can you hear me?", he says.

Corbyn continues to stare, and begins rubbing the zipper line on his jacket.

"He's having some kind of absence seizure. We just have to keep talking to him until he snaps out of it", I conclude.

Corbyn continues to stare off, his mouth open.

"Hey, Corbs. We're right here bud. It's ok", Daniel says rubbing Corbyn's arm.

All the boys come over and do the same.

"How long do these usually last?", Zach suddenly asks.

"Not long. Usually 1-3 minutes", I say.

Corbyn then blinks his eyes rapidly, and then they fill with confusion.

"W-wha", he says before beginning to cry.

Corbyn usually gets confused after a seizure, especially the absence ones.

I kneel next to Corbyn who's still sitting in a dining chair.

"You has a seizure bud. An absence one. You're okay now though", I say pulling him into a hug.

"It's okay. Don't cry", I tell him comfortingly.

"I-I wish th-they would just stop. The s-stupid seizures prevent me from doing anything. I can't even go a d-day off my meds", he says still crying.

"You didn't take them did you?", Daniel says.

Corbyn just shakes his head.

We all pull him in for a tight group hug, and comfort him.

"Thank you guys", Corbyn says.

"Anytime".

Sorry for the low key crappy ending, but hope you enjoyed. ;)