Norovirus // Corbyn

Request for WritingRandom165

Word Count: 865

General POV

During winter, one of the most common sicknesses people get is norovirus.

It spreads so easily, meaning that a single touch, a single laugh or breath, can give you a 103 fever, and make you sick to your stomach.

And that's exactly what happened to Corbyn.

Just his luck.

Corbyn's POV

The bright sunlight makes my headache obvious from the minute I wake up.

I put a hand on my forehead, then hear my stomach growl.

My throbbing head, makes me shut my eyes tight, not wanting to let any light in.

Suddenly my stomach aches more aggressively, and I sit up quickly.

A gag comes out of my mouth, and I try to get up to go to the bathroom.

I almost put one leg out of the blanket when I gag again. vomiting all over my bedsheets, and myself.

I reluctantly throw up again, feeling the pain in my stomach at its extreme, and the gagging making my head throb.

My eyes water, not only from the puking, but also from the aching pains in my body.

The first thing I can think to do is yell for someone, since there's no way in hell I can get out of this bed without puking.

"Jonah!", I yell, making my head throb more aggressively.

I was gonna call for him, but I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"What's u- woah", Jonah says opening the door.

"Oh Corbyn", he says walking towards me.

I can't help but cry.

I mean honestly, I've never felt this sick in my life.

"Lets get you cleaned up", Jonah says.

General POV

Jonah quickly goes to Corbyn's closet and grabs a hoodie and a pair of shorts.

He then puts the clothes aside, and hands Corbyn a trash bin.

Jonah removes the soiled comforter before sitting next to Corbyn.

"What happened bud?", he asks.

"I woke up, and my head was throbbing. Then I realized that my stomach was hurting too, and suddenly it was really strong. Then, I", Corbyn stops and throws up into the bin.

"Take your time", Jonah says rubbing Corbyn's back gently.

He luckily only throws up once and doesn't dry heave, so Corbyn continues.