Car Sick // Zach

request for 5TripForever

Thank you for the request, and I hope it satisfies.

—————

Zach's POV:

A lot of people like road trips.

They say it's relaxing and enjoyable to take a road trip.

But for me, it's the opposite.

Car trips of any distance, are a one way trip to sickness.

The boys knew I had car sickness, and always were conscious about things like the way they drive.

But this trip, is 5 hours long.

We have to drive all the way to Pismo Beach in a big moving vehicle.

I feel sick just thinking about it.

—————

The next day...

3rd Person POV

"Wakey, wakey, Zach!", Corbyn says loudly shaking Zach awake.

Zach groans and pulls the blanket further over his head.

"Come on bud. I know you hate road trips, but you're doing it for the fans", Corbyn says.

"I don't just hate road trips. I despise them with a burning passion", Zach says still groaning.

"I know you do. But get up and get ready to go. We're leaving in an hour", Corbyn says exiting the room.

Zach once again groans, and sits up, running his fingers through his rugged hair.

He puts his feet on the ground and rubs his eyes, dressing the day already.

As Zach stands up, he makes his bed, and heads towards his closet.

He eventually decides to wear a plain white sweatshirt and some light jeans, along with his all white Adidas.

Zach brushes his hair and his teeth, then checks his suitcases to make sure he has everything.

Eventually he puts his stuff by the door after checking multiple times.

"Hey, Zach. Grab some breakfast", Daniel says, his face full of waffles.

Zach nods, and walks into the kitchen to get a plate.

He ate a good amount then scraped his remains in the trash, and put his plate in the sink.

Zach sits down on the couch and scrolls through his social media, trying to avert his worrisome mind.

But the thing is, Zach should've been worried.

1 hour later...

Zach's POV

As the bus pulls up outside of the house, I groan, thinking about how an hour had gone by so fast.

I stand up and groan, lazily tossing my bag strap over my shoulder, and rolling my suitcase with the other arm.

Jonah puts a hand in my shoulder and smiles.

I do a sarcastic smile in return, then laugh along with Jonah.

We put our bags in a compartment in the bus then step inside.