Asthma Attack // Corbyn

Request for pintrest101

Hope you enjoy!

Word Count: 1571

—————

Corbyn has always had asthma, but he never let it stop him from doing what he loves.

Sure he needs breathing treatments sometimes, and everyone of his bandmate has a spare inhaler, but besides that, Corbyn is completely healthy.

But his stubbornness sometimes pushes him harder than he can take.

And sometimes, it doesn't end well.

—————

It was a nice Saturday morning, and boys were getting ready for the day.

All they had to do was some studio work, so they weren't dreading it too much.

Although, Corbyn had been out of breath a little, and was wheezing the night before.

It's not like he enjoys this, but he's used to it.

The feeling of tightness in his chest after doing something as simple as going to the bathroom, was common for him.

So Corbyn didn't think much of it.

But he should've of.

—————

"Uber's here!", Zach yells from downstairs.

Jonah and Jack were already downstairs, and Corbyn and Daniel come racing down.

When they reach the bottom, Daniel laughs, while Corbyn tries to catch his breath.

He starts coughing and wheezing a bit, putting his hands on his head to open his airway.

"You good Corbs?", Daniel asks handing him his spare inhaler.

He closes his eyes and takes a long puff of it.

"I will be", he says opening his eyes.

"You sure?", Jonah asks.

"Yeah", Corbyn says.

"Okay, well if you're sure you're okay, let's get into gear", Jonah says cringing at his own comment.

"That was such a dad thing to say", he says still cringing.

"Yep", Zach says laughing along with everyone.

Jonah opens the door, and they head to the Uber.

"Oh wait, let me grab something", Jonah says running back inside quickly.

He returns in a few seconds, and the boys get into the Uber.

As the driver starts to move, Daniel looks at Corbyn.

"You sure you're okay?", he asks worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It wasn't even an asthma attack", Corbyn responds in a reassuring voice.

"But it could've been, Corbs", Daniel says.

—————

The boys arrive at the studio and thank the young Uber driver.

As they were entering the building, Corbyn notices Jonah holding a bag that wasn't his usual backpack.

"What is that?", he asks pointing at the bag.

"Your nebulizer. It's better to be safe than sorry", he says with his eyebrows raised.

"I'm fine, Jo", Corbyn says a bit annoyed.