Stomach Bug // Corbyn

Word Count: -3
—————

Around six pm, Corbyn's stomach began to bother him.

He knew he wasn't hungry since he ate an hour ago, so he didn't really know the cause.

The boys were sitting on the couch watching a movie, when Corbyn suddenly felt nauseous.

His stomach was killing him, and he couldn't focus on anything else.

The sudden feeling of his mouth watering hit him like a tidal wave.

Corbyn reaches and taps Daniel's shoulder, but doesn't say anything in fear of throwing up.

"What?", Daniel says in confusion.

Corbyn puts his hand over his mouth trying not to gag.

"Are you gonna puke?", Daniel says wide eyed.

Corbyn shuts his eyes and nods quickly, his hand still covering his mouth.

Daniel runs to go get something but it's too late.

Just as the others realize what's going on, Corbyn doubles over and vomits onto the floor.

"Damn it", Daniel says returning with a grocery bag.

Jonah stands up as Zach pauses the movie, and picks Corbyn up cautiously.

He takes him to the bathroom, and Corbyn instantly throws up again.

Daniel rubs Corbyn's back, telling him it would be alright.

This lasts for another 10 minutes, before Corbyn finally stops throwing up and dry heaving.

His eyes are shut tight, not wanting to throw up anymore than he already has.

"I'll take him to bed", Jonah says scooping up his sickly bandmate.

Daniel follows, then lays down next to Corbyn, rubbing his sweaty back.

"What if you get sick to?", Corbyn says shivering.

"So what? All I care about right now is you", Daniel says.

Corbyn looks into Daniel's ocean blue eyes, admiring the way they glisten.

The two boys smile still looking into each others eyes, then Daniel moves closer.

"I'll be here for as long as you need me to be", Daniel says snuggling against Corbyn's back.

"Thanks Dani", Corbyn says curling into a tighter ball.

Suddenly Corbyn bolts up in a panicked jolt, poking Daniel to get his attention.

Luckily Daniel is quick on his feet, and he grabs the waste bin from the side of the bed.

As soon as it's in Corbyn's hand, he releases his stomach content yet again.

"Just let it all out bud", Daniel says rubbing Corbyn's back and stroking his hair.

"It hurts", Corbyn says as a tear runs down his face.