Forgotten Birthday // Zach

If y'all can't tell already, I wrote this for Zach's bday. I hope that his actual birthday isn't as bad as in this. I can believe he's officially an adult. Even though he still looks 15, we'll ignore it. Anyways, enjoy.

Lol posted this at 12:10 am on May 27. Jesus I have no life. Happy Bday Zach

Word Count: 1221

—————

Zach's POV

My eyes open to the bright glare peaking through the blinds.

The smile on my face appears as I realize what day it is.

I lift my arms up to stretch, letting out a tired groan.

I turn over and check my phone, seeing that it is in fact May 27, so I get onto social media.

Suddenly, the door swings open, and standing in the doorway is a frantic Jonah.

"What are you still doing in bed? Get up!", he says coming in.

I furrow my eyebrows, confused about what he meant.

"Why? It's my b-what do you mean why", Jonah cuts Zach off.

"We're gonna get breakfast in 10, and then I scheduled some studio time today", Jonah says exiting the room.

My smile changes to a disappointed frown as I realize that Jonah didn't even wish me happy birthday.

I reluctantly get out of bed, then drag my feet to my closet.

Eventually, I decide to put on a striped T-shirt with some ripped black jeans and vans.

I sigh walking out of my bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

I can't believe he forgot my birthday.

As I run down the stairs, I see the boys getting ready to leave.

"Morning", I say, hoping that they know I'm there.

I hear a few of them mumble back, but yet again, no birthday wishes, or anything remotely close to that.

I swallow trying to hold back tears.

"Uber's here", Jonah says grabbing his hoodie.

We all head out the door, me being the last one out.

I sit in the back of the Uber in between Daniel and Jack.

The trip was pretty silent besides the songs on the radio.

We arrive at IHOP in a few minutes, and thank the Uber.

Lets hope this gets better.

General POV

Zach was upset that the boys had forgotten his birthday. 

I mean, who wouldn't be.

He ordered two pancakes, three pieces of bacon, a waffle, a sausage, hash browns and 3 scrambled eggs.

After they had ordered, the boys got to talking.

"What do you guys wanna do today?",  Jonah asks looking up from his phone screen.

"Well why don't we just wait 'til after the studio to decide what to do", Corbyn suggests.

"Works for me", Jonah says looking at the others.

They all nod their head in agreement, even though Zach didn't really agree.

"Okay, well eat up. We're gonna be busy today", Jonah says setting his phone on the table.