Accident // Zach

Request for kelseigh_jayde25

—————

One wrong move can affect someone for the rest of there lives.

Whether someone else does it, or they inflict it upon themselves.

Sometimes the simplest things can lead to disaster.

And disaster, can lead to devastation.

General POV

Sitting at the table, the boys were talking about tour and how excited they were for it to start in a few months.

Zach had gone out a few hours ago, to get some groceries and what not.

"I think we should get some matching outfits for our opening show. Good way to start it off", Daniel suggests.

"That actually sounds like a great idea. I'm sure Zach would agree", Jonah replies in agreement.

Just then, Corbyn's phone vibrates on the table.

He picks it up, realizing it's a random number, but answers it anyway.

"Hello", Corbyn casually says.

"Yes this is Corbyn", he says in confusion.

It's silent for a few seconds as the dispatcher speaks.

"Oh my god", Corbyn says, his eyes going wide.

The boys look up at him, their eyes filled with obvious concern.

"W-wait, is he okay?", Corbyn asks as his heart pounds.

"We're on our way", he says hanging up the phone.

Corbyn sets down the phone and is silent.

He wants to cry, while at the same time he wants to scream.

"Zach was in an accident. They said he's alive, but the damages are severe. He says-", Corbyn stops trying to hold back his tears.

"The dispatcher said that we need to get down there, i-in case he doesn't make it", he adds bursting into tears.

"Get up, we'll take my car", Daniel says.

The boys all stand up, almost knocking over their chairs.

Corbyn is the first out the door, grabbing the keys to Daniel's car from the side table.

"I'll drive", he says.

As Corbyn gets in the front, Jonah sits in the passenger seat, while Jack and Daniel sit in the backseats.

Corbyn turns on the car, and puts his hands on the wheel.

He wants to speed off, but his hands are shaking, and his breath is shallow.

"Corbyn, let me drive. You're to panicked right now", Jonah says softly.

He gets out of the car, and hints Corbyn to do the same.

They switch places quickly, but Corbyn still doesn't say a word.

Jonah puts a quick hand on Corbyn's shoulder, then backs out of the driveway.

"Hey Siri, show me directions to Los Angeles Community Hospital", Jonah says not looking up from the road.

"Alright, would you like to start GPS now", the voice says.

"Yes", Jonah says.

As the GPS starts calling out directions, Corbyn breaks the silence with a sob.