♛Chptr. 1: The First Dream of His Last Breath♛

CEO! Kook || Poor Boy! Chim (Deals with "VERY DARK" and "Supernatural" themes.)

⚠️BEWARE of some Major Twists and Turns (Please read the WARNINGS in the Description first before you proceed)⚠️

[M] beside the Chapter title means MATURE CONTENTS

[F] DOES NOT mean fucking, it means there's a HEATED FLIRTY CONTENT

====================

"Even in your last breath you trusted me to hold you and keep you in my arms."

====================

3rd person's POV

The honks of the cars are heard in the background because of the traffic.

People are gathering around as they whisper in panic and worry.

The busy street started getting noisier and the chatters of the onlookers are getting more pronounced.

The car that caused the tragedy was in the middle of the road, the obvious damage was seen by how the front was a little impaired.

And blood...

There was a large amount of blood that stained the road.

"J-Jungkook... Don't close your eyes, you hear me?! DON'T CLOSE IT! Listen to my voice! Please..." Jimin was holding Jungkook in his chest, the latter's blood was passing on his shirt and onto his jeans he was wearing that day but Jimin doesn't seem to care. His eyes are pooling with the tears that are visible in his eyes.

"Jimin..." Jungkook tried to speak although he already started getting numb. 

Jimin looked around the people who are gathering around them in a frantic. "PLEASE ASK FOR HELP!! Please... help us..." Jimin continued to cry whilst he pleads and the people around him started getting help too.

"Jimin..." Jimin gets his attention back to Jungkook. His whole body was shaking from fear and he can't even think straight. All he could think of is how he would be able to be of help to Jungkook.

Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheek with his bloodied hand as he smiled. Somehow, he already knew that he wouldn't be able to make it so he took his time to stare at Jimin for one last time, remembering everything he would miss about Jimin.

"I... wouldn't be able to--m-make i-t..." Jimin shakes his head in disagreement. 

"Don't say that! Stay with me! You promised, didn't you?! How could you say that like it's the easiest thing to do?! Are you g-giving up on me?!" Jungkook could only smile through his tears. Jimin's tears are falling on his cheeks and he can't even wipe it away. He can't. He was too weak now. 

But no matter how hurtful it is, Jimin needs to know. Jimin shouldn't expect anymore since he could feel it himself. He doesn't have any more time left.

"I'm sorry Jimin... for b-breaking my promise... But remember this... for me..." He brushed his thumb on Jimin's soft cheeks as he fights the urge not to cough any more blood. 

"W-We might not be fated in this l-life... but I will make sure to h-have you... we'll be f-forever... in our next life." Jimin sobbed even more as he continuously shakes his head. He couldn't accept this. Jungkook would live, he would be saved and he doesn't need to worry. Jimin believed that the pain he feels in his chest would soon be gone once Jungkook gets in the hospital.

"I love you, Jimin... I... a-always have..." Jungkook hated how he was saying his goodbye this way. He doesn't want to leave his Jimin crying for him. He hates it more than anything. He hurt Jimin enough. But he doesn't have any choice... 

"Please smile for me, my little one."

And those were Jungkook's last words before his hand finally loosened, his breath was long gone and his eyes were shut.  

He was gone... 

"JUNGKOOK!! NO! PLEASE STAY WITH ME! JUNGKOOK!---"

Jimin's POV

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I coughed immediately and I held my throat as soon as I felt the need to actually breathe in and out because of my stupidity. I held onto the sides of my bathtub for support, the water splashing in the process because of my action. 

Did I fall asleep while taking a bath once again?! Seriously?! What the hell is wrong with me?! 

I was still getting the oxygen that I needed for my body. I don't know how long did I stay underwater in this tiny bathtub of my apartment but it felt... suffocating... like I've stayed there for a good amount of hours and I felt like I was drowning. I could even feel some water getting inside my lungs. 

Just what the hell was I thinking?! This isn't even the first time I have experienced this!

I rested my forehead above my hand that was grabbing onto the side of my tub while I was still in a state of inhaling and exhaling to get air in my system. I soon recollected my thoughts as I now rested my chin above my arms, staring at the white and empty walls of my bathroom.

That dream...

Why does it feel so real?

✿✿✿✿✿

Hi~ Is the First Chapter okay? 🤔

Oh, and if you still haven't read the "First Three Parts" which are the PROLOGUES, you actually have to. There are already clues on what would happen in the next chapters there! See you in the next chapters~

💀🔪 And could someone tell me from what K-Drama I got some inspiration from? It's actually easy if you would think about it.

💀🔪 Have you ever slept in the bathtub before too?

💀🔪 If you saw an accident what would you most likely do?

Thank you for reading! 🖤