♛Chptr. 36: Keeper of Truths, Talker of Lies♛

I missed everyone that's why I'm giving you 2 updates! I hope you enjoy them though 💜💜💜

====================

"What if the truth you've been looking for was in the hands of the lie itself?"

====================

3rd person's POV

(Saturday; 8:30 AM)

With fuming eyes and a raging heart, Jimin marched in the Cafe where he worked at before. The bell of the door tinkling louder than it should be normally. He scanned the whole place, his hands balled into fists. And when he finally saw who he wanted to see, his heavy steps did not hesitate to go straight to that person who was peacefully reading a random magazine whilst drinking his morning coffee and--BAM!

Jimin slammed his hands on the table where the grim reaper sits at. His glaring and almost killer eyes stare right at Yoongi who was giving him an oblivious look as if the older doesn't know what was happening at all. What a joke.

"What is that guy exactly doing in my apartment?!" Jimin yelled in frustration, his eyebrows furrowed as his body was bent forward and he wasn't leaving his irritated stares at Yoongi. 

Yoongi brought down the magazine on the table as he sips on his coffee, staring at Jimin with his amused glances as if nothing special--odd was going on. 

"Don't ask me. How would I know?" He tells that but the smug look on his face tells otherwise. He shrugged his shoulders and it made Jimin more frustrated. 

Jimin was about to open his mouth when he looked around and saw that some customers were looking at him with weird glances and he realized why so he smiled at them and sat down calmly, well... not really but he has to at least look calm.

"First, he accused me of planning about that whole incident thing when he was about to get stabbed." Jimin started in gritted teeth, his hands now balled tightly on the table. 

"Then last night he decided to move in next door and now he's going to fuck the life out of me! Just how could I survive now?! He's gonna make my hair turn all white, that bastard! And just this morning he was fucking with anoth--" Yoongi raised his right hand stopping Jimin's rants since the younger was surely embarrassing himself in front of other people once again. Maybe he was forgetting that he was talking to the chair in front of other people.

"Maybe he had his reasons." Yoongi casually reasoned out.

"And what could it be exactly?" Jimin asked in a scowl. 

Yoongi shrugged. "Who knows?" 

Jimin narrowed his eyes in suspicion. His insides were telling him that Yoongi was lying right now. 

"Shouldn't you know everything though? Or are you just pretending not to know?" Yoongi chuckled at this. He brought down his coffee that was on his hands and leaned on the table, his chin rested on his palm as he bore his stares at Jimin with a smug smile.

"Want me to tell you what I know?" He raised his right eyebrow and Jimin was surely tempted. He was curious about what Yoongi exactly knows and to what... extent. 

Jimin gulped a mouthful, his lips pressed tightly and his eyes showed how interested he was on Yoongi's offer. 

------------------------------------------------------