♛Chptr. 57: THE FIFTH PETAL: "Watch My Heart Burn"♛

Only "Three Petals" left before this story ends!~
I still have maybe 25+ Chapters more though.

====================

"You pushed me away as if you never want me to stay in the first place.

You held me tight, told me you love me as if you really mean them.  

You start a wildfire in my heart...

As if you always wish to burn me."

====================

3rd person's POV

It was the next day when Jimin decided to finally set foot into the company. Lots had happened after he was gone and maybe a little distraction is all that he needed all this time and oddly, work is the first thing that came into his mind. Or maybe that was just an excuse to finally see the person he's been wanting to have a glimpse of once again.

He doesn't really know if he's ready to meet Jungkook after their previous conversation but he knew he can't just hide from him forever especially if he also had his responsibility as Jungkook's secretary.

He just stepped on the lounge of the building and it was the same as before, the only difference being was that there was a commotion happening between these three employees. And Jimin being a curious firefly that he is, he low-key tried to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Kyaaa!! I'm really really glad that he's back here in Seoul!" One of the employees squealed with her eyes forming invisible hearts.

"He's really a gorgeous man, don't you think? And I didn't know how our boss managed to do it but hiring him as one of our models is literally the greatest thing he ever gifted us!" The other followed with the same excitement as she claps her hands and high-fived with the other two.

"The next time I see him I wouldn't control myself and would just ask him for a selfie!"

Who are they referring to exactly? Did I miss anything important whilst I'm away? Jimin wondered to himself because he doesn't really know what they're talking about. 

Sure they had a lot of handsome models before but never did he hear someone causing such a ruckus like this. 

Maybe this model is a really famous one? 

Hoseok just happened to walk in the building and saw Jimin wandering around the lounge. He even thought that maybe he was just seeing it wrong because why would Jimin be in their company building in the first place? He thought they already talked things through back at the hospital. He thought that Jimin already understood that he should, in fact, consider quitting for his own sake. 

But Jimin was indeed there which made him immediately march towards the younger.

"What are you doing here, Jimin?" Hoseok questioned a little harsher than he intended causing Jimin to flinch before looking at him.

"H-Hyung." Jimin stuttered at the sight of Hoseok who just startled him.

"I thought we talked about this, Jimin. I told you to quit already, didn't I?" Jimin looked down as he bit his lower lip, clenching his fists before he meets Hoseok's eyes back again.