♛Chptr. 40: What's Tasty in Busan?♛[F]

Cheers to my 1K followers!! Yaayyy!!

====================

"The touch of the devil wouldn't make you turn into one. Rather... you'll just become his own submissive.

And maybe that's far more dangerous."

====================

Jimin's POV

The harsh wind and the strange sounds of the dancing trees were still heard outside and it was accompanied by the clamorous rain and thunders. The bolts of lightning could be seen flashing outside from the window but that isn't the problem. No... that isn't even in the picture of why am I somehow feeling this very dark and gloomy energy surrounding me right now.

The main problem wasn't the horrible weather.

It's him that was the problem.

And how come he's fucking here in the first place?!!

With a frown and an obvious angry huff, I stepped inside my old room bringing these futtons from my Grandma's room. She is already fast asleep since she couldn't help it (must've been of old age since I was told that old people have this tendency to fall asleep early).

I stomped a few meters away from him before I brought down the futtons that I was holding. It made a thump sound since I almost just threw it on the floor. I crossed my arms immediately and rolled my eyes looking at anything but him.

"Is this how you're going to treat a guest, Mr. Park?" He asked in his serious tone, his legs crossed on the floor that was made out of Tatami since the rooms in the house are somehow Japanese styled. Maybe he deciphered that I am indeed irritated that he is here right now for I don't even know what reason!

As much as I want to be rude to him and spat some disrespectful things in front of him, my professionalism still overflowed (Although I knew how much I messed up in that part for the past weeks since I punched him once already and slapped him!). Oh right, maybe he's here to fire me now since I didn't even get the chance to apologize because guess what? I don't fucking want to!

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Jeon. I'm forgetting my manners right now since I did not expect your surprise visit... And because of that, my surprise attitude is also coming out for some reason. What a weird thing, right? haha!" I faked a laugh and a smile although I badly want to throw him out already. My jaw was literally clenched as I speak to him and I hope he gets my sarcasm.

But instead of seeing him erupting like always, I saw a smirk crawling out of his face and it was annoying me even more. He stared up at me with a mocking grin and I could see that 'bossy' attitude he was displaying once again. Ugh.

"Oh, is that so?... Then I guess I should make you remember why you shouldn't be giving me that attitude of yours so would you mind arranging the futtons for me, Jimin?" Then his grin grew even bigger which I feel wasn't a good sign. 

"Only if you want to though. It's not like I would fire you if you won't follow since I have a good heart, don't you think? I mean... you already punched me before in front of my employees, shout at me and called me names, slap me without apologizing but you got out with it. Right?" I gulped at his words since I knew that those things were his warning. He was probably already thinking of making my life worse than this.

And maybe I am stupid. Or simply desperate for not losing my job that's why I kneeled on the floor and grabbed the futtons that I threw earlier as I started arranging it for this brat-of-a-highness or whatever he thinks he is!