♛Chptr. 79: YOU Created His Monster♛

I'll finally give you all what you want.
I'm actually pretty excited to publish this chapter
 😋

⚠️Warning! This is Stupid Lol xD⚠️

====================

"You created the monster you didn't know you'll fear."

====================

3rd person's POV

Three days had already passed after that day when Jungkook disappeared. 

Jimin's grandmother and Aunt were given a proper funeral that was attended by their relatives. Jimin's cousins were devastated knowing that they've lost their mother. Their father was still mourning for his wife but he needed to stay strong for their children. 

Jimin couldn't even properly cry seeing his beloved Halmoni and Aunt getting buried right before his eyes. He knew that he would be scolded by his grandmother who was now in heaven watching him if he shed his tears. So as he threw his flower on his halmoni's tomb, he forced out a bright smile to show her that he would do everything to live for her sake and grow up the way she would've have wanted him to be. 

"Thank you for everything, halmoni... I will keep on smiling brightly so you wouldn't have to worry. Your pumpkin will take care of himself like you always tell him. I... I will always be grateful to you," His voice cracks in the end. Hoseok who also attended the funeral hugged him to comfort him.

Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi were also present in the funeral and seeing Jimin so broken made them feel remorseful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon and Hoseok decided to visit their uncle to check on him. Jimin told them what Jungkook said to him, how Jungkook wanted to finish something right where everything started. 

But Jungkook hadn't appeared ever since then. They didn't know where the younger was neither what happened to him after their tragedy. So they thought that Mr. Jeon could somehow help them find where Jungkook would be.

They knocked on the big wooden door of Mr. Jeon's house but no one was answering. They knocked for a few more times before Namjoon decided to turn the doorknob and open the door only to be welcomed by silence. Mr. Jeon must've not been home. 

It was actually their first time visiting the said house. Even when Jungkook was still a child, Jungkook never allowed them to play in their old house neither invite them in. They kept on persisting Jungkook but little Jungkook seemed to always just quiet down every time they would do that. They would feel guilty seeing Jungkook feel uncomfortable about it so after that incident, they never mentioned it anymore thinking that Jungkook just doesn't want anyone going to their house.

"Maybe Uncle isn't home?" Hoseok asked as they stepped inside the really quiet house.

"We'll only know if we invade in. Maybe he's in his room." Namjoon thought as they both wandered in the spacious living room. His eyes wandered everywhere, scanning the beautiful furniture and paintings that Mr. Jeon had in his house as well as the healthy plants that gave off a fresh scent to the inside of the house.