♛Chptr. 13: The Call of Duty♛

====================

"We all have those two types of phone calls; the one you would die for to answer and the one that makes you want to throw your phone on the wall just to stop hearing the ring."

====================

Jimin's POV

"What are you doing here?" I heard the most hateful guy in the entire world asked. 

I am thanking Namjoon-hyung's tallness since he was blocking the door preventing me to see that devil on his office desk. I didn't really wanna see his face right now. It just ruins my mood. It was even funny how I only started working for him yesterday yet I am already super tired of seeing his handso--erm! hideous face.

"I'm delivering your order." Namjoon-hyung suddenly looked at me and he brought me in front by my shoulders making me finally see that Jungkook with his furrowed eyebrows--that immediately loosened once he saw me. 

I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me but I definitely saw how his eyes softened when it landed on mine. And was that a faint blush on his cheeks too?

My thoughts were broken once he cleared his throat and he was once again back to his expressionless and gruesome demeanor as he stared at me with disapproving stares. He crossed his arms as his stares weren't leaving my figure. Just what the hell was he doing?

"Guess I didn't pay you enough then, hyung. I remembered asking for a high-quality item..." He started as he scanned my frame from head to toe. "But you brought me a short in quality and a very little in size delivery." He ended with such an annoying grin and I scoffed. 

How dare he make fun of my size?! How dare he emphasized those words?!

I also heard Namjoon-hyung controlling his laughs as he cupped his mouth to stop it. But when I looked at him with sad eyes he cleared his throat and fixed his coat. I even heard him muttering a small 'Sorry'.

Someone knocked on the door and it was an employee. She handed a paper bag to Namjoon-hyung and smiled at him before she leaves.

"I'll take my leave, Jungkook. And Jimin..." Namjoon-hyung handed me the paper bag which he got from the employee. 

"Don't starve yourself. You should eat tons, okay? Your health is important." He ruffled my hair before he takes his leave, his white coat swinging in the air after he shut the glass door.

I opened the paper bag and my eyes began to twinkle and my heart literally pounded. My stomach started to grumble so I didn't wait any longer to devour the burger, fries, and salad as I sat on the black leather couch behind me.

I was so into my own world that I didn't realize that he was just sitting on my right side on that desk of his. I could feel his gaze literally planting on mine.

3rd person's POV

"Since when did you last eaten, seriously?... You looked like you've been starved for days." Jungkook commented and Jimin could absolutely hear the provocation in his voice. Like Jungkook was telling him how much of a pig he is while eating that way. But why would Jimin care? His hunger couldn't give a fuck about Jungkook right now.

"I am." Jimin replied back to him, his mouth not stopping on munching on his food.

"What?" Jimin chewed and looked at Jungkook after, his cheeks bloated since the food was still in his mouth.