♛Chptr. 42: Blazing Hearts in the Middle of the Rainstorm♛[F]

This is NOT a prank. I really updated (even though I shouldn't 😂) But my classes are suspended so... Yep, SURPRISE UPDATE!! 😘

3700+ words because I missed you!!

====================

"Under the rainstorm, we both found the burning fires in our heart.

Under the rain...

We will both fall apart."

====================

3rd person's POV

The market was more of a 50-minute trip from Jimin's home. They had to walk for 30 minutes towards the Bus stop and ride the bus for about 20 minutes or so before they finally reached the said market. 

It was noisy in the said place with those old sellers a little louder than the others from those sellers in Seoul, Jungkook noted. The place smelled fishy since there are a lot of kinds of seafood. The market looked more like a street food place since Korean street foods of different kinds surround every corner. There are tteokkbokki stands, fish-cake skewer stands, kimbap stands, Twigim and Noodles stand, and a lot more to list.

"What exactly are you planning to do?" Jungkook asked, his eyes still busy scanning the whole place which looked new to him. It was his first time going in such a place since he doesn't really go out that much. And he wasn't interested in going to markets for commoners either so that explains why.

Jimin just continued walking, looking for where he could buy the thing he wanted. Jungkook was walking on his right as they made their way in the middle of the crowded area.

"I want to get Grandma a cake for her birthday." Jimin told as he excuses himself to get into those people who were buying some stuff too, Jungkook now following behind him.

"It's her birthday? When?" Jungkook asked curiously once they got out of the hassle crowd.

"Tomorrow." Jimin smiled at the thought. "Because we're poor, it's been actually years since we get to celebrate her birthday with a cake... She always buys me a cake for my birthday even though I told her not to but when it comes to her, she'll always scold me even by just the thought of buying her one... She always told me that she doesn't like it although I know that she just doesn't want to waste our money for that."

Jungkook was taken aback for hearing such things. Hoseok and Namjoon always celebrate his birthday in private and the company would always throw a birthday party for him even though he doesn't even attend it. He could have all the flavors of cakes that he would wish for but he never did wish for one since he doesn't want to.

And there goes Jimin's family having a hard time buying a simple cake since they couldn't even afford it. They had to work extra hard to have extra money to buy them some inexpensive cake just so they would have something to blow with those candles. Jungkook realized this and he suddenly felt bad for thinking that birthdays are just an excuse to have cakes.

"She's a very kind woman." Jungkook commented.

"She is." Jimin told with a smile just thinking about his Grandma.

"Oh, there it is!" Jimin chirped and he hurriedly walked towards the cake shop. Jungkook just followed him into the store and they were welcomed by the cold air conditioning in the place, the counter was filled with cake displays as some macarons and cupcakes were also placed on that glass display.