♛PREVIEW♛

PREVIEW for 

"Chptr. 42: Blazing Hearts in the Middle of the Rainstorm"

The Rainstorm seemed to not stop at any moment leaving Jungkook and Jimin to have no choice but to stay in that old and abandoned shrine until the heavy downpour stopped. Although they knew too well that it might take them a lot of while, they still hoped that it would stop very soon.

Jimin suddenly raised a question whilst staring up at the dark sky that was roaring with thunders and bolts of lightning, the raindrops still falling on the muddy soil. He sighed heavily as his palms rested on that dusty wooden flooring, the chilly breeze hitting his body making him slightly shiver even though he was already wearing his thickest coat.

"What if it wouldn't stop? This heavy rain, I mean... How could we get home?" Jimin asked with another sigh, his expression worried.

Jungkook who was on his side slightly smiled. He let his weight rest on his palms that were also laid out beside him. He was staring up at the pouring rain as it made a loud downfall on the very old roof of the empty and slightly eerie shrine.

"Then we won't." Jungkook pronounced causing Jimin to look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook slowly stared back at Jimin, the small smile he had was still lingering on his face. His body was shifted on the left side so he could focus more on Jimin.

"If the rain won't stop then..." A playful smile plastered on Jungkook's expression making Jimin's face heat up. He already knew that what Jungkook was about to say wouldn't be a good thing at all.

"We'll just stay here... together."   

✿✿✿✿✿

I am seriously fighting the urge not to write right now. I just had a break in reviewing so I thought why not write a short thingy for you guys since I missed writing already. I've been stopping myself for I think 4 days now and I still shouldn't write until Saturday :(((

ANYWAYS!!! That's the preview of what you should expect in the next Chapter! Another letter could be added to the title but we still don't know if it's gonna be an [F] or an [M] that you're about to see SO--

See you in the Next Chapters~ ;)))