♛Chptr. 50.2: What's Hidden Behind♛

That was me in the GIF above 😏

There is a reason why I kept the Character Profiles hidden until now unlike what I did in "Confession's Confusion" which is at the beginning of the story. It's because I still need to reveal all the characters development in this story one by one.

💀🔪 AGES and PROFILES 💀🔪

Park Jimin: 19 years old
       💀 His parents died in a "Car Accident" and the whole case was viewed by the police as a "Suicide Attempt". They claimed that Mr. and Mrs. Park purposely bumped their car on the side of the bridge to end their own lives. And the case was then declared as "Case Closed." (This will further be explained as the story continues)

      💀 On the other hand, Jimin and his family did not believe this so they decided to file a case against the police's claims about what happened to make the case "Reopened" once again. But because the case was indeed a difficult one to win, almost all of Mr. and Mrs. Park's money that should be left to Jimin were used to fight for the case. Jimin even had to stop going to college because of this just so they could pay their lawyer.

Jeon Jungkook: 25 years old
      💀 He was abused ever since childhood causing him to have a traumatic experience that leads him to have another personality built deep inside him. Although he wasn't aware of this "other" personality of him anymore, it only showed whenever he felt so much pent up anger or whenever he loses control over his madness. 

      💀 He knew about his condition before and he was aware of how destructive he could be but after the "Accident" in which he was involved in, he was traumatized and his memories from his childhood up to his 19 years were clogged up and blocked out from his head. 

      💀 On the other downside, his "Dissociative Identity Disorder" made him experience "Dissociative Amnesias" that made him forget things. Which means that he could do something and be in situations and then, later on, he wouldn't recall it as if it didn't happen in the first place (And that explains why he thinks of this "Killings and Murders" as just mere "Dreams" even though it IS NOT. It's because his brain accepts it as something that isn't real when in fact, it was his other KILLER personality that was doing the murders.)

Kim Namjoon: 26 years old
     💀 Jungkook's Psychologist who only took Jungkook's case after the accident.
     💀 He was trying to build new memories for Jungkook to replace Jungkook's past ones that he believed only hinders Jungkook from changing to his real self from before he kills people.
     💀 He and Hoseok didn't know what really happened in that accident since Mr. Jeon Jong Won was the one who supervised the case for his son, Jungkook.
     💀 He is also "Killer Jungkook's" driver. He worked secretly under Jungkook to monitor Killer Jungkook secretly and bring information to Hoseok since Hoseok was "Killer Jungkook's" psychologist.

Jung Hoseok: 26 years old
      💀 "Killer" Jungkook's Psychologist who handled Jungkook's psychological illness after he graduated with Namjoon.
      💀 He and Namjoon were aware that "Killer Jungkook" kills people but they never told the police because of Mr. Jeon's pleads to help Jungkook in another way instead.
      💀 He was the one who performed the "electroshock therapy" to Jungkook even though the risk of danger were high. It made Jungkook "lose" his memory that's why "Killer Jungkook" hated him in particular.

Min Yoongi:
       💀 Grim Reaper; helps Jimin to try and save Jungkook from his destined death.
       💀 Every time one of the petals fall from the Chocolate Cosmos, the more he gets closer to his purpose on "why he wanted to be human" once again. 
       💀 Was also involved in the accident of Jimin's parents in his past life.
       💀 Who he was before was still UNKNOWN.

Kim Seokjin: 327 years old
      💀 He doesn't have anything to do with everyone's "Pasts". He is just Yoongi's superior grim reaper who was helping Yoongi.
      💀 He was the one who suggested Yoongi to use the charm of the "chocolate cosmos flowers".

Kim Taehyung: 25 years old
       💀 Jungkook's best friend and enemy
       💀 He knew lots of things about the "accident" and about Jungkook's other personality too. 
       💀 He knew about the "woman" that Hoseok, Namjoon, and Mr. Jeon kept hidden from Jungkook.
       💀 He blamed Jungkook for ruining everything about his life.
       💀 He wanted to take revenge on Jungkook by using everything he can to hurt the latter in any way possible. (Starting with Jimin to be specific)

Jeon Jong Won 
        💀 Jungkook's father who still had a lot of secrets that won't be revealed for now.

The "woman" in the Psychiatric Hospital
        💀 Knows Jungkook very well
        💀 Had something to do with how Jungkook got worse
        💀 Killer Jungkook's goal is to KILL HER (But since Killer Jungkook still doesn't know where he could find her... he will do anything to locate her and finally take his revenge.)
        💀 Still UNKNOWN 

✿✿✿✿✿

💀🔪 If you have any more questions you could drop it here (Please take note: I won't answer it for now but when the time comes, I'll make sure that all of your questions will be answered. I just want to make sure that I'm not missing something here 😊)