♛Chptr. 8: Chained by the Contract♛

====================

"Being under your control... 

I wonder if it's fate or just a stupid mistake."

====================

3rd person's POV

"Jungkook-ah~" 

A voice of a woman cooed and it echoed in Jimin's head, sounding so sweet, cheery, and as gentle as it can. It was followed by the seemingly endless giggles and waves of laughter coming from that same voice. 

"Jungkook-Pfft--stop it, no--Puhahaha!" 

Jimin continued hearing those laughs, some things moving from the background, and a squeak coming from some leather material, most probably the couch. Jimin grabs tightly on his blanket that reached until his waist, his closed eyes were twitching, his eyebrows connecting and his head was shifting from left to right time by time.

But then the sound of the voice was changing. From that cheery... to that of the sound of sadness. The voice was breaking and hiccups followed it. The sobs were more prominent now rather than uttered words.

"Why Jungkook... Why did--" 

The voice breaks like there was some outer force that forcibly stopped it. And Jimin felt like he heard a possible choking sound, or maybe it was just a simple cough. He wasn't sure, the sound was getting inaudible.

"Why?" 

It was from a man's voice now, all hoarse, deep, and somehow dark. 

Jimin continued grabbing on the fabric but this time on his bedsheets rather than relying on his blanket. He stirred on his sleep and his head that was resting on his pillows wasn't stopping on moving.

The sounds cleared out but after a few whiles, loud beeps and honkings of cars were heard in the background. It sounded so busy, then the step on the acceleration causes the car to roar. Someone yelled a 'What the fuck, are you trying to kill yourselves?!' followed by some angry beeps before the same voices boomed in once again.

"NO!... NO, NO, NO, JUNGKOOK STOP!!!"

Jimin sat up with horror showed in his expression. Sweats were trickling down the side of his face as his bed hair was sticking in some parts of his head, his shirt all damp with his own sweats and his breathing wasn't easing. 

When he deciphers that he was still quite alive and breathing, he rested his head on his palms that were now resting on his bended knees. He doesn't know why he keeps on having these nightmares about the same person. Although this time it was different. He couldn't see the place, he couldn't see anything. He just heard those voices, one of them sounded a little familiar. Like he heard that voice somewhere before.

It was the second time that he dreamt about something that was connected to this man. This same guy that poured coffee over his head. The same guy that annoying grim reaper was telling him to save.

This Jungkook.

A series of knocks on his apartment door broke his thoughts. He looked at the alarm clock on his bedside table only to see that it was still 11:59 PM so he began wondering on who would knock on his door at this time of the night.

The knocks continue so he changed his sweaty shirt fast as he soon runs towards his door to open it only to see a stranger smiling at him with a bright smile. A mop of orange hair.