♛Chptr. 24: THE SECOND PETAL: "Wavering Hearts"♛ [F]

====================

"Neither one of them knows how bad the result of their action would bring but maybe that was better. Maybe that way... they wouldn't worry about what would come in their way... Maybe it's for the better...

Even though someone could be hurting along the way."

====================

3rd person's POV

People wouldn't really know the value of things until they lost it. 

We are so assured that it would be there no matter what. We are guaranteed that even though we leave it there and not come back for hours, or days, or weeks, or months... it will still be there. 

And what makes us think this way? Well... it's because we claim that it's ours. 

We are certain that no one can have it but us. We are so contented by the feeling that it's our property. That even though we leave it somewhere we shouldn't worry. If it's our possession then it's just normal to have it only for ourselves, right?

But what if... what if that 'something' that you brag about being no one else's but yours get stolen by someone? What if there will be this person who could dare get it from you? 

Would you guard it? Will you do anything to get it back to you? 

Or would you just let that someone take it from you? 

I mean, it doesn't matter, wouldn't it? You know it yourself... 

It's yours in the first place.

Jimin was aware of that as well. He knew that it was his property. He knew that it was his and damn! His name on his cards would be there so that would be enough proof that it was his so why?

Why the fuck did that dude chose to steal from me of all of those people? Didn't he know that I am as broke as he is? Is he somehow regretting his decision stealing from me? 

Jimin uttered those words in his head nonstop even though they already went to their hotel to change and a few hours had passed already. He was still sulking even in his drunk state, his chin above the back of his hands that were resting on the bar counter with his pouting lips and knitted eyebrows. 

No matter how loud the music was in the background of the bar where they least expect themselves to be at this time of the night, Jimin's sighs were still the loudest one. Jungkook was beside the sulking boy for minutes now and the longer he sees Jimin looking as if his favorite dog just died was making his energy gets all drained too.

And what was he exactly doing in that club just watching a moping boy looking so lifeless instead of enjoying himself by the loud music that was being played? He doesn't really know why. He just knew that Jimin must be going crazy by just a mere stealing incident. 

Jungkook thought that it was absurd to grieve over a simple matter.

"Wow... he is despair himself. Tsk, tsk, tsk." Jungkook uttered with his voice low as he shakes his head still looking at Jimin's miserable state. He drank on his beer gulping down the alcoholic drink when Jimin tilted his head on his side staring at him for the first time, Jimin's eyes still looking dead.

"That ahjussi who stole my wallet should experience tripping over the street. He must break his ankle or fall in the manhole by accident so he could inhale and get his face smudge with all the poops that go there." Jungkook spits his beer, rubbing his chest as he coughs continuously.