♛Chptr. 80: That First Dream of His Last Breath♛

This is already in 100K+ Reads!!! WHAT?!!

⚠️I'm sorry.⚠️

====================

"In a place without you,

Who can wake me up now?"

(from: "When Night Falls" by Eddy Kim)

====================

3rd person's POV

Jimin was just lying on his bed staring at the ceiling blankly. His eyes were still red and puffy from all of the nights that he had spent crying. 

It didn't help that Jungkook just suddenly disappeared. He was worried about him. He wanted to make sure that Jungkook was alright. The last time he saw him, Jungkook's left arm was bleeding and now he couldn't help but overthink. His thoughts filled with nothing but all of his misery that began to pile up inside him.

A few knocks on his door interrupted his train of thoughts. He wiped away the tears that brimmed in the corner of his eyes, forcing himself to move out of the bed and actually walk towards his front door.

Thinking that it was just one of his hyungs or maybe Yoongi who never once left his side after that day, he didn't ask for who it was as he opened it.

What he didn't expect though was to see Mr. Jeon standing in front of his doorway.

"Good evening, Mr. Park." The old man greeted with a polite smile as Jimin remained stunned.

"Would you mind accompanying me for some coffee?" 

------------------------------------------------------------

A figure lies in wait on the side of the street with a bucket hat on his head, covering almost half of his face. He was waiting for the perfect timing to actually come inside the house and proceed to what he had been planning for days of his disappearance. Ignoring how he's already dripping wet from the rain, he still stands there without any plans of leaving soon.

He had to do it now and make sure that the man he's been waiting for to get out of his mouse hole would suffer in his own hands the way the man made him suffer before.

Oddly, he saw Namjoon's car speeding up until it parked in front of the gates of the said house with Hoseok inside the car as well. The two hopped down the car and they seemed to be in a hurry, even ignoring the harsh rain pour that already damped their clothes.

He had actually seen the two often even though he remained in the shadows. Because even though he left Jimin that day, he never actually had gone far. He was there at the funeral and he had to control himself not to hold Jimin in his arms. Seeing Jimin suffering alone caused great pain in his chest.