♛Chptr. 76: Shadows of The Buried♛{Extra Chapter}

Please don't tell me your goodbyes yet in my message board regarding of me leaving!!~ 😂
Your Crazy bean is still here 😘😘😘
I will finish this, I promise 💜

====================

"All the buried monsters still live within,

They might be sleeping,

But it doesn't mean they would forever remain hushed."

====================

3rd person's POV

[Flashback of the Accident]

[From: Chptr. 50] + Added Scenes

Jungkook got out of the car all groggy. The side of his head was bleeding until it drips down his chin and onto the roadway creating trails of his blood. He heard the hiss and saw the smoke that fogged up the car.

He didn't know what happened so he just walked with his limping and wobbly legs. He noticed a familiar car that was on the side of the road hitting the railings of the bridge where he was.

He was confused and he wanted to know why he was there in the first place but his train of thoughts got broken when two figures inside the other car caught his attention. The car on the side of the bridge turned out to have worse damage than the car where he was moments ago. It was obvious by the way the other car got dented pretty bad.

Even though Jungkook didn't have the energy to even lift himself up to where he stands, he still tried to walk towards the car to check on the two bodies in the car. And as he got closer, he could smell the sulfur that was oozing around the said car.

The drips were heard and it took him a little while to realize that there was some gas leak from the car.

Jungkook panicked from this.

There were still two people inside the car who were badly injured. They were bleeding and trapped inside the damaged car caused by the collision he couldn't remember happening.

"H-Help!" Jungkook tried shouting, panic noticeable in his voice. He was holding onto his stomach that was injured as he looked around the area but no cars were passing by due to the sign that no one should even cross that bridge as it was still under construction.

No one could hear him... leaving him with only two choices.

It's either he should go ask for help and leave for a while...

Or try and save them himself.

He got his stares back on forth. To his surrounding and then back to the people in the car with the gas leak that he could smell a lot stronger now. He should act fast.

And so he chose his second option.

He was about to try and help them but a voice stopped him from doing so.