♛Chptr. 14: Curse Him and His Rules♛

====================

"Why do I hate him?

It's because he's Jeon Jungkook."

====================

Jimin's POV

To say that I am bored was an understatement. Why the hell would I not be if all I ever did the whole day was stare at this devil sit on his office desk typing on his laptop completely ignoring my whole existence?

And no, I am not ranting because he wasn't paying attention to me. Psh, I am in fact very glad that he wasn't giving me any orders just to scold me after or degrade my work and what I do. What I am so pissed off about was the fact that he wouldn't even let me go out this hellhole he calls an office saying, "If it isn't important don't even dare go out or else I'm deducting your pay for the month." 

And did that actually work on me?

Of course, it fucking did.

Just who am I to dare reduce the money that I'll be getting from this job when it was the only way to get out of this and go on with my life finally. Although I still have a very long way to go indeed.

And even by just the mere thought of the contract just makes my blood boil. Every single thing that is written there was beyond inhuman...

He had written a very specific set of rules and terms that I must quote "STRICTLY FOLLOW" or the contract will be terminated and I'll have to pay a fine for not completing what was written in there because I already signed. And damn, how I wish I didn't!

For his rule number 1, it says: "Following the CEO's requests, demands, orders, or anything he says must be mandatory to be followed." I mean yes, at first it might sound very common since of course, he's the boss. But the second sentence after that was the problem of it all actually. "If the CEO wouldn't like any activities, outside works, and business that the applicant is doing, it should be stopped immediately."

Yeah, I know, I know. That was bullshit! How dare he have the authority to take my free will of doing anything outside of work?! I mean, yes I am working for him but it doesn't mean that he can just manipulate my life! And if you think that it was already the worst then well... it isn't.

Rule number 2 states: "The applicant CANNOT be involved in any romantic relationship whilst working as the CEO's secretary. The CEO will decide the people whom the applicant could meet."

What does my other relationship with other people have to do with this anyway?!

Rule number 3 states: "The CEO must know where the applicant goes to and he must NOT go if the CEO did not agree on it." Who does he think he is?! My father? I can go whenever I want and it wouldn't be a problem if I would still go even if he agrees or not. It's not like he would know anyway.

And last but not the least and what seemed to be the most important thing of them all was his Rule number 4: "No staring in the eyes of the CEO for more than three seconds, distance from the CEO must be at least 3-5 meters, no stupid acts of even TRYING to sleep or have any sexual relationship with the CEO since it is clearly IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU."

I literally scoffed the moment I read it like, what the fuck is wrong with his egotistical stupid brain?! Is it even functioning that well? Who would be idiotic enough to want to sleep with him? Because surely, it wouldn't be me. I would rather sleep with his Doc—erm, anyway... It wasn't finished there.