♛Chptr. 69: Promise Me, Several Times a Day♛[M]

😏 Does anyone know where the TITLE of this Chapter comes from??

Erm! Smut Warning! ⛔️🔞

WIIEEE OOOH! WIIEEE OOOH! Read at your own risk.

The police are now coming for those minors out there 😋

====================

"The pain is worth it,

Wouldn't say it didn't hurt because it does.

But it's more painful without your warmth,

So just burn me with this feeling,

I'll let you be my fire."

====================

3rd person's POV

Before Jimin could even fully enter his room, Jungkook already swung him around as his back got pinned on the wall harshly. 

Jungkook took over Jimin's lips in a messy kiss, their crotches touching as Jungkook pulled his hips with his veiny hand just so they could get closer than they already were.

Jimin moaned when Jungkook's tongue swipe over his lower lip in their sensual kiss. He opened his mouth giving Jungkook's tongue enough way to get in and explore his hot cavern. Jungkook seemed to be too busy, as if he couldn't have enough of him.

But Jimin wanted more than just a kiss so he actually tried his best to push Jungkook's chest over his bed leading Jungkook to fall on his back over the soft sheets. 

Jimin followed after, hovering over Jungkook as he straddled on the latter's lap to serve another kiss with all tongue and teeth clashing. He wasn't really planning on taking things slow now that he had a taste of Jungkook. The older was just that addicting.

Jungkook changed their position in a swift motion and now Jimin was the one who has his back on his own bed still huffing. Jimin being needy, tried to use his elbow to catch Jungkook's lips once more but Jungkook didn't let him. Instead, Jungkook pushed his hand on Jimin's chest softly to keep Jimin just in place.

They stared at each other with nothing but silence and their deep breaths. Jungkook huffs with his slow breathing as he takes in how beautiful Jimin looked underneath him. Jimin seemed to be glowing more than he ever saw him, not knowing that he caused that himself. He didn't even know that his words of I love you would mean that much to Jimin. 

"Take this off," Jimin demanded once again, tugging to Jungkook's shirt since he doesn't want to see it on the latter anymore. His eyebrows furrowed in so much need. He wants Jungkook right now.

Jungkook got taken aback for the second time, his eyes twitching. Seconds after, he scoffed in amusement as he managed a grin Jimin missed on seeing. Sitting up a little more straightly, Jungkook put on a show in taking off his shirt slowly.